Children Of Chaos
*peeks in*
Children Of Chaos
Oh dam
Children Of Chaos
Not everyone's dad, my dad! He'll sue u all!!!Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 06:50Dad is... absentNicola Parker wrote: Yesterday, 20:40And I'm the bad one of the tale... Just wait until I tell my dadOphelia Vanderbilt wrote: Yesterday, 20:34 Okay okay, stop you two. Nibody stepped on another person, and Nicole, maybe don't roll around on the floor; the floor's also cold and hard, you could get back pain from that![]()
"And there I be! It's my city, ain't I pretty? I'm the Queen of New York!"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Children Of Chaos
IM IN TEAM 2
TEAM 1 - 20 POINTS
TEAM 2 - 30 POINTS
TEAM 1 - 20 POINTS
TEAM 2 - 30 POINTS
I'm outta quotes yall
L. Abel Charles
Children Of Chaos
ah yes, me too!
Children Of Chaos
im rigging it COUGHHHHHHH /j ofcourse
Children Of Chaos
Guess I couldMarcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 06:13Lol and guess who skipped schl today? MEE!Lily Clarke wrote: Yesterday, 18:23*squeals* yeah, no, too much romanticMarcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 18:22i cant wait till she picks her wedding gown
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |