Children Of Chaos

Morning family!
I've a test today ASWELL T-T

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 02:33 Morning family!
I've a test today ASWELL T-T
oh gosh that’s sad

Wisdom: 7 |Evasion: 8
|Arc power: 6 | Strength: 4
|Stamina: 8 | Accuracy: 7
Fefe
Let’s dance in the rain ~
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop • Owls • Ency

Children Of Chaos
Ophelie Petit wrote: Today, 02:36
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 02:33 Morning family!
I've a test today ASWELL T-T
oh gosh that’s sad
Ikr!! T-T

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 02:40
Ophelie Petit wrote: Today, 02:36
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 02:33 Morning family!
I've a test today ASWELL T-T
oh gosh that’s sad
Ikr!! T-T
I had a big test on friday last week, but I aced it! :wow:

wis: 7 • eva: 6
arc power: 5 • Strength: 5
stamina: 7 • acc: 5
𝕆𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop • Owls • Ency

Children Of Chaos
Riley Bluescar wrote: Today, 02:41
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 02:40
Ophelie Petit wrote: Today, 02:36
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 02:33 Morning family!
I've a test today ASWELL T-T
oh gosh that’s sad
Ikr!! T-T
I had a big test on friday last week, but I aced it! :wow:
Congratulations!!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 02:42
Riley Bluescar wrote: Today, 02:41
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 02:40
Ophelie Petit wrote: Today, 02:36
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 02:33 Morning family!
I've a test today ASWELL T-T
oh gosh that’s sad
Ikr!! T-T
I had a big test on friday last week, but I aced it! :wow:
Congratulations!!!
thanks! I hope u ace yours too

wis: 7 • eva: 6
arc power: 5 • Strength: 5
stamina: 7 • acc: 5
𝕆𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop • Owls • Ency

Children Of Chaos
Riley Bluescar wrote: Today, 02:43
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 02:42
Riley Bluescar wrote: Today, 02:41
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 02:40
Ophelie Petit wrote: Today, 02:36

oh gosh that’s sad
Ikr!! T-T
I had a big test on friday last week, but I aced it! :wow:
Congratulations!!!
thanks! I hope u ace yours too
Thank you!! I hope so too..I did study well..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 02:44
Riley Bluescar wrote: Today, 02:43
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 02:42
Riley Bluescar wrote: Today, 02:41
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 02:40

Ikr!! T-T
I had a big test on friday last week, but I aced it! :wow:
Congratulations!!!
thanks! I hope u ace yours too
Thank you!! I hope so too..I did study well..
good!

wis: 7 • eva: 6
arc power: 5 • Strength: 5
stamina: 7 • acc: 5
𝕆𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop • Owls • Ency

Children Of Chaos
Lily Clarke wrote: Yesterday, 18:23
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 18:22
Lily Clarke wrote: Yesterday, 18:21
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 18:20
Lily Clarke wrote: Yesterday, 18:13

*melts by marcy's flirting* dang girl
What can I say? My love for Estella has no limit
awwieee
i cant wait till she picks her wedding gown
*squeals* yeah, no, too much romantic
Lol and guess who skipped schl today? MEE!

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

Children Of Chaos
Nicola Parker wrote: Yesterday, 20:40
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Yesterday, 20:34 Okay okay, stop you two. Nibody stepped on another person, and Nicole, maybe don't roll around on the floor; the floor's also cold and hard, you could get back pain from that
And I'm the bad one of the tale... Just wait until I tell my dad :tongue3:
Dad is... absent


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then