Let's Chat!
Ooooooo. Where can I see it??Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:54Finished Diana's! I can change stuff if you'd like, for example I made the shop icon a raven to match the shop but I can change it to the typical shop icon or anything else you want!Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:39Latoya's colors can be found in her ency!!Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:38Yep! Let me know Latoya's colors too!Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:35Yes pls!! Um, u can use her thought and speech color: #2b4c7e & #6b4c7e. If possible can u also make one for Latoya?? All good if u can't!!
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
Thought I pinged youDiana Roberts wrote: Today, 03:04Ooooooo. Where can I see it??Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:54Finished Diana's! I can change stuff if you'd like, for example I made the shop icon a raven to match the shop but I can change it to the typical shop icon or anything else you want!Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:39Latoya's colors can be found in her ency!!Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:38Yep! Let me know Latoya's colors too!Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:35
Yes pls!! Um, u can use her thought and speech color: #2b4c7e & #6b4c7e. If possible can u also make one for Latoya?? All good if u can't!!
Here
The colors turn out a lot lighter once you put it into the actual signature tho
| INPC of Kennedy Cheek | ▷◁ Time Is Money ▷◁ And My Time Is Too Expensive For You To Buy |
Shop | Ency |
Let's Chat!
Ooo, thanks!!Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 03:06Thought I pinged youDiana Roberts wrote: Today, 03:04Ooooooo. Where can I see it??Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:54Finished Diana's! I can change stuff if you'd like, for example I made the shop icon a raven to match the shop but I can change it to the typical shop icon or anything else you want!but I might have spelled it wrong
Here
The colors turn out a lot lighter once you put it into the actual signature tho
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
Nothing much, js going to school~
Wbu?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I love it!! But it gets cut offCory Hanes wrote: Today, 03:06Thought I pinged youDiana Roberts wrote: Today, 03:04Ooooooo. Where can I see it??Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:54Finished Diana's! I can change stuff if you'd like, for example I made the shop icon a raven to match the shop but I can change it to the typical shop icon or anything else you want!but I might have spelled it wrong
Here
The colors turn out a lot lighter once you put it into the actual signature tho
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
Really? It looks fine on my compter? I wonder if its the different one have different windows, I could try to make it simpler to fix it?Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 03:08I love it!! But it gets cut offCory Hanes wrote: Today, 03:06Thought I pinged youDiana Roberts wrote: Today, 03:04Ooooooo. Where can I see it??Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:54Finished Diana's! I can change stuff if you'd like, for example I made the shop icon a raven to match the shop but I can change it to the typical shop icon or anything else you want!but I might have spelled it wrong
Here
The colors turn out a lot lighter once you put it into the actual signature thoimma add it to my ency tho!!
Last edited by Cory Hanes on 29 Sep 2026, 03:10, edited 1 time in total.
| INPC of Kennedy Cheek | ▷◁ Time Is Money ▷◁ And My Time Is Too Expensive For You To Buy |
Shop | Ency |
Let's Chat!
I'm on my phone, so maybe that's whyCory Hanes wrote: Today, 03:09Really? It looks fine on my compter? I wonder if its the different one have different windowsDiana Roberts wrote: Today, 03:08I love it!! But it gets cut offCory Hanes wrote: Today, 03:06Thought I pinged youDiana Roberts wrote: Today, 03:04Ooooooo. Where can I see it??Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:54
Finished Diana's! I can change stuff if you'd like, for example I made the shop icon a raven to match the shop but I can change it to the typical shop icon or anything else you want!but I might have spelled it wrong
Here
The colors turn out a lot lighter once you put it into the actual signature thoimma add it to my ency tho!!
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
Maybe, I wonder if I could get it to work on moble, but I fear I've never tried coding on mobile before so it may not be a possibilityDiana Roberts wrote: Today, 03:09I'm on my phone, so maybe that's whyCory Hanes wrote: Today, 03:09Really? It looks fine on my compter? I wonder if its the different one have different windowsDiana Roberts wrote: Today, 03:08I love it!! But it gets cut offCory Hanes wrote: Today, 03:06Thought I pinged youbut I might have spelled it wrong
Here
The colors turn out a lot lighter once you put it into the actual signature thoimma add it to my ency tho!!
Do you still want Latoya's?
| INPC of Kennedy Cheek | ▷◁ Time Is Money ▷◁ And My Time Is Too Expensive For You To Buy |
Shop | Ency |
Let's Chat!
Yes pls!! That's okay. I'll just put it in my ency!!Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 03:11Maybe, I wonder if I could get it to work on moble, but I fear I've never tried coding on mobile before so it may not be a possibilityDiana Roberts wrote: Today, 03:09I'm on my phone, so maybe that's whyCory Hanes wrote: Today, 03:09Really? It looks fine on my compter? I wonder if its the different one have different windowsDiana Roberts wrote: Today, 03:08I love it!! But it gets cut offCory Hanes wrote: Today, 03:06
Thought I pinged youbut I might have spelled it wrong
Here
The colors turn out a lot lighter once you put it into the actual signature thoimma add it to my ency tho!!
Do you still want Latoya's?
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
Alright! I'm going to use nearly an identical format if that alrightDiana Roberts wrote: Today, 03:13Yes pls!! That's okay. I'll just put it in my ency!!Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 03:11Maybe, I wonder if I could get it to work on moble, but I fear I've never tried coding on mobile before so it may not be a possibilityDiana Roberts wrote: Today, 03:09I'm on my phone, so maybe that's whyCory Hanes wrote: Today, 03:09Really? It looks fine on my compter? I wonder if its the different one have different windows
Do you still want Latoya's?
| INPC of Kennedy Cheek | ▷◁ Time Is Money ▷◁ And My Time Is Too Expensive For You To Buy |
Shop | Ency |