OOC Let's Chat!

Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:54
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:39
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:38
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:35
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:32

Colors??? And do you want everything currently in yours now?
Yes pls!! Um, u can use her thought and speech color: #2b4c7e & #6b4c7e. If possible can u also make one for Latoya?? All good if u can't!!
Yep! Let me know Latoya's colors too!
Latoya's colors can be found in her ency!!
Finished Diana's! I can change stuff if you'd like, for example I made the shop icon a raven to match the shop but I can change it to the typical shop icon or anything else you want!
Ooooooo. Where can I see it??

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 03:04
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:54
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:39
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:38
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:35

Yes pls!! Um, u can use her thought and speech color: #2b4c7e & #6b4c7e. If possible can u also make one for Latoya?? All good if u can't!!
Yep! Let me know Latoya's colors too!
Latoya's colors can be found in her ency!!
Finished Diana's! I can change stuff if you'd like, for example I made the shop icon a raven to match the shop but I can change it to the typical shop icon or anything else you want!
Ooooooo. Where can I see it??
Thought I pinged you :sweatingbullets: but I might have spelled it wrong
Here
The colors turn out a lot lighter once you put it into the actual signature tho

INPC of Kennedy Cheek
▷◁ Time Is Money ▷◁
And My Time Is Too Expensive For You To Buy
Shop | Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 03:06
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 03:04
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:54
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:39
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:38

Yep! Let me know Latoya's colors too!
Latoya's colors can be found in her ency!!
Finished Diana's! I can change stuff if you'd like, for example I made the shop icon a raven to match the shop but I can change it to the typical shop icon or anything else you want!
Ooooooo. Where can I see it??
Thought I pinged you :sweatingbullets: but I might have spelled it wrong
Here
The colors turn out a lot lighter once you put it into the actual signature tho
Ooo, thanks!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: Yesterday, 23:31
Lily Clarke wrote: Yesterday, 11:27
River Grimes wrote: Yesterday, 10:14Hey
Hey bro~
What's up
Nothing much, js going to school~
Wbu?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 03:06
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 03:04
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:54
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:39
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:38

Yep! Let me know Latoya's colors too!
Latoya's colors can be found in her ency!!
Finished Diana's! I can change stuff if you'd like, for example I made the shop icon a raven to match the shop but I can change it to the typical shop icon or anything else you want!
Ooooooo. Where can I see it??
Thought I pinged you :sweatingbullets: but I might have spelled it wrong
Here
The colors turn out a lot lighter once you put it into the actual signature tho
I love it!! But it gets cut off :( imma add it to my ency tho!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 03:08
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 03:06
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 03:04
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:54
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:39

Latoya's colors can be found in her ency!!
Finished Diana's! I can change stuff if you'd like, for example I made the shop icon a raven to match the shop but I can change it to the typical shop icon or anything else you want!
Ooooooo. Where can I see it??
Thought I pinged you :sweatingbullets: but I might have spelled it wrong
Here
The colors turn out a lot lighter once you put it into the actual signature tho
I love it!! But it gets cut off :( imma add it to my ency tho!!
Really? It looks fine on my compter? I wonder if its the different one have different windows, I could try to make it simpler to fix it?
Last edited by Cory Hanes on 29 Sep 2026, 03:10, edited 1 time in total.

INPC of Kennedy Cheek
▷◁ Time Is Money ▷◁
And My Time Is Too Expensive For You To Buy
Shop | Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 03:09
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 03:08
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 03:06
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 03:04
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:54

Finished Diana's! I can change stuff if you'd like, for example I made the shop icon a raven to match the shop but I can change it to the typical shop icon or anything else you want!
Ooooooo. Where can I see it??
Thought I pinged you :sweatingbullets: but I might have spelled it wrong
Here
The colors turn out a lot lighter once you put it into the actual signature tho
I love it!! But it gets cut off :( imma add it to my ency tho!!
Really? It looks fine on my compter? I wonder if its the different one have different windows
I'm on my phone, so maybe that's why

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 03:09
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 03:09
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 03:08
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 03:06
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 03:04

Ooooooo. Where can I see it??
Thought I pinged you :sweatingbullets: but I might have spelled it wrong
Here
The colors turn out a lot lighter once you put it into the actual signature tho
I love it!! But it gets cut off :( imma add it to my ency tho!!
Really? It looks fine on my compter? I wonder if its the different one have different windows
I'm on my phone, so maybe that's why
Maybe, I wonder if I could get it to work on moble, but I fear I've never tried coding on mobile before so it may not be a possibility
Do you still want Latoya's?

INPC of Kennedy Cheek
▷◁ Time Is Money ▷◁
And My Time Is Too Expensive For You To Buy
Shop | Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 03:11
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 03:09
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 03:09
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 03:08
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 03:06

Thought I pinged you :sweatingbullets: but I might have spelled it wrong
Here
The colors turn out a lot lighter once you put it into the actual signature tho
I love it!! But it gets cut off :( imma add it to my ency tho!!
Really? It looks fine on my compter? I wonder if its the different one have different windows
I'm on my phone, so maybe that's why
Maybe, I wonder if I could get it to work on moble, but I fear I've never tried coding on mobile before so it may not be a possibility
Do you still want Latoya's?
Yes pls!! That's okay. I'll just put it in my ency!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 03:13
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 03:11
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 03:09
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 03:09
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 03:08

I love it!! But it gets cut off :( imma add it to my ency tho!!
Really? It looks fine on my compter? I wonder if its the different one have different windows
I'm on my phone, so maybe that's why
Maybe, I wonder if I could get it to work on moble, but I fear I've never tried coding on mobile before so it may not be a possibility
Do you still want Latoya's?
Yes pls!! That's okay. I'll just put it in my ency!!
Alright! I'm going to use nearly an identical format if that alright

INPC of Kennedy Cheek
▷◁ Time Is Money ▷◁
And My Time Is Too Expensive For You To Buy
Shop | Ency