𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Kai Hepner wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 08:34I'll have one of the potions then!Xio Arcana wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 08:33Uhh....no Tea but I guess I can do a potion or two!
@Laura Buttner
Maybe the green one?*the green potion gives off the taste of watermelon and cucumber, very refreshing! Once ingested, the potion absorbs into the drinker and makes those around them feel like they are in a fond childhood dream of running through grassy fields and flowers*
Wow that's really cool! Looks like these are left!
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I’ll take the white one, hopefully it has luck for my last exam tomorrow!
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Tessa Brown wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 08:53 I’ll take the white one, hopefully it has luck for my last exam tomorrow!*the potion tasted like iced sweet tea, sweet and thirst quenching! Once ingested, the potion allows the drinker to feel at complete ease for the next 48 hours, like they spent a week long at a high-end spa resort and found inner peace*
How do you feel? I don't see anything different from where I'm standing...I hope it wasn't a dud! These are left!
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Ooooohhhh….it feels goood!
Okay, my turn! Anyone want some southeast Asian treats?
Okay, my turn! Anyone want some southeast Asian treats?
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Aww yeaahhhh!! Middle top one!Tessa Brown wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 09:10 Ooooohhhh….it feels goood!
Okay, my turn! Anyone want some southeast Asian treats?
![]()
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
This is amazing!!Xio Arcana wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 08:39Kai Hepner wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 08:34I'll have one of the potions then!Xio Arcana wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 08:33
Uhh....no Tea but I guess I can do a potion or two!
@Laura Buttner
Maybe the green one?*the green potion gives off the taste of watermelon and cucumber, very refreshing! Once ingested, the potion absorbs into the drinker and makes those around them feel like they are in a fond childhood dream of running through grassy fields and flowers*
Wow that's really cool! Looks like these are left!
Yess!Tessa Brown wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 09:10 Ooooohhhh….it feels goood!
Okay, my turn! Anyone want some southeast Asian treats?
![]()
Can I have the last one in the middle row?
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Can I have the heart shape bottle one..
Can I have the middle oneTessa Brown wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 09:10 Ooooohhhh….it feels goood!
Okay, my turn! Anyone want some southeast Asian treats?
![]()
[/quote]
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Penelope Kneen wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 09:34
Can I have the heart shape bottle one..
ReducioCan I have the middle oneTessa Brown wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 09:10 Ooooohhhh….it feels goood!
Okay, my turn! Anyone want some southeast Asian treats?
![]()
*the purple potion tastes like banana milkshake, sweet and yummy! (i bet you weren't expecting that!) Once ingested, the potion absorbs into the drinker and a "idle animation" plays when they are not moving where purple roses will spawn from the ground and a dark fantasy window (like below) will project behind her for aura*
Oooohh! Makes you want to be a statue all the time, huh? Looks like these are left!
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
@Xio Arcana
The treat you seek is Ice Kachang! It’s shaved ice, with flavoured syrup and a variety of toppings. Everywhere you go, rainbow paint splurges everywhere!
Hehehe
The treat you seek is Ice Kachang! It’s shaved ice, with flavoured syrup and a variety of toppings. Everywhere you go, rainbow paint splurges everywhere!
Hehehe







