𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗

What is that guys what is happening here
Laura pops her head in

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Ohh nooo

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
What do you mean

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
That green liquid is on your head!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I can be a customer!!

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
wait can i get a potion pls

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Xio Arcana wrote: 27 Sep 2026, 18:44
I can be a customer!!
Nooo manager!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Helloo I'm back for some tea! If anyone is still here,,

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
𝙲𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Kai Hepner wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 08:32 Helloo I'm back for some tea! If anyone is still here,,
Uhh....no Tea but I guess I can do a Unmarked Potion or two!
@Laura Buttner

Image posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the member

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Xio Arcana wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 08:33
Kai Hepner wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 08:32 Helloo I'm back for some tea! If anyone is still here,,
Uhh....no Tea but I guess I can do a potion or two!
@Laura Buttner
Image posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the member
I'll have one of the potions then!
Maybe the green one?

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
𝙲𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎