OOC Let's Chat!

Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 04:41
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 04:38
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 04:37
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 04:11
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 04:09 *pops head in* :cute:
Joseph!! Hi!!
Diannaaaa :wow: How've ya beenn?
I've been okay. Yourself??
Im alright, in probably da most stressful week of da year cus of ma finals >.<
Im counting da days till I'll be free!! :grin: then I'll be everyone here on hio~
Yay!! Good luck on ur finals!! My midterms r coming up next month

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
hello people

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!!

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
hows it going

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

OOC Let's Chat!
Going okay. Gonna finally rest so I don't go to school sick tmrw. U??

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
oh geez i hope you feel better and have a good day!

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Diana!
I ordered from The Velvet Raven!

Please come to my shop, Pink Lemonade!
Selling my Chocolate Frog Cards, find the post in The Counter Chat!

OOC Let's Chat!
Elmo Break wrote: Yesterday, 19:46
Laura Büttner wrote: Yesterday, 19:45 Why did you get fired
viewtopic.php?t=42145#p1412997
But isn't kinda your fault

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile🌺

OOC Let's Chat!
elmo antics I see

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS