OOC Let's Chat!

Kahira Valerian wrote: Today, 01:01
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 15:14 Agree with Isla...the Charms especially T-T
I’m a bit late to this conversation but let me tell you, Transfiguration was easily the hardest in my book!
Huh T-T

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Latoya Driskell wrote: Today, 02:27
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:25 I've been using Cory more these days then Kennedy, I wonder if I'll become that type of person who's INPC will have most posts than their PC
Maybe. Maybe Latoya will have more posts than Diana... ngl I rlly love Latoya more than Diana
Currently I like Cory more too beacuse he a more fun person, but also I love how quirky Kennedy is

OOC Let's Chat!
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:42
Latoya Driskell wrote: Today, 02:27
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:25 I've been using Cory more these days then Kennedy, I wonder if I'll become that type of person who's INPC will have most posts than their PC
Maybe. Maybe Latoya will have more posts than Diana... ngl I rlly love Latoya more than Diana
Currently I like Cory more too beacuse he a more fun person, but also I love how quirky Kennedy is
Interesting. Diana is quiet like me and is observant. Whereas Latoya is more outgoing and nature loving. In a way, they are both like me

Latoya • Tenūsa | Diana • Ravenclaw
Like the tide, I always find my way home.
Come visit 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Yesterday, 22:12 *flops* whew! Nearly done with my Sociology work now!
Are you a college student as well? :rolleyes:

OOC Let's Chat!
Chidera Amayo wrote: Today, 04:01
Avery Gray wrote: Yesterday, 22:12 *flops* whew! Nearly done with my Sociology work now!
Are you a college student as well? :rolleyes:
Im taking dual credit classes. (College classes in high school. :))

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
*pops head in* :cute:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 04:09 *pops head in* :cute:
Joseph!! Hi!!

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 04:11
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 04:09 *pops head in* :cute:
Joseph!! Hi!!
Diannaaaa :wow: How've ya beenn?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 04:37
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 04:11
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 04:09 *pops head in* :cute:
Joseph!! Hi!!
Diannaaaa :wow: How've ya beenn?
I've been okay. Yourself??

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 04:38
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 04:37
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 04:11
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 04:09 *pops head in* :cute:
Joseph!! Hi!!
Diannaaaa :wow: How've ya beenn?
I've been okay. Yourself??
Im alright, in probably da most stressful week of da year cus of ma finals >.<
Im counting da days till I'll be free!! :grin: then I'll be everywhere here on hio~
Last edited by Joseph Sims on 28 Sep 2026, 04:46, edited 1 time in total.

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.