Let's Chat!
Huh T-TKahira Valerian wrote: Today, 01:01I’m a bit late to this conversation but let me tell you, Transfiguration was easily the hardest in my book!
Let's Chat!
Currently I like Cory more too beacuse he a more fun person, but also I love how quirky Kennedy isLatoya Driskell wrote: Today, 02:27Maybe. Maybe Latoya will have more posts than Diana... ngl I rlly love Latoya more than DianaCory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:25 I've been using Cory more these days then Kennedy, I wonder if I'll become that type of person who's INPC will have most posts than their PC
Let's Chat!
Interesting. Diana is quiet like me and is observant. Whereas Latoya is more outgoing and nature loving. In a way, they are both like meCory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:42Currently I like Cory more too beacuse he a more fun person, but also I love how quirky Kennedy isLatoya Driskell wrote: Today, 02:27Maybe. Maybe Latoya will have more posts than Diana... ngl I rlly love Latoya more than DianaCory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:25 I've been using Cory more these days then Kennedy, I wonder if I'll become that type of person who's INPC will have most posts than their PC
Latoya • Tenūsa | Diana • Ravenclaw
Like the tide, I always find my way home.
Come visit 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋
Like the tide, I always find my way home.
Come visit 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋
Let's Chat!
Are you a college student as well?
Let's Chat!
Im taking dual credit classes. (College classes in high school.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
*pops head in*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Joseph!! Hi!!
Let's Chat!
Diannaaaa
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
I've been okay. Yourself??
Let's Chat!
Im alright, in probably da most stressful week of da year cus of ma finals >.<Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 04:38I've been okay. Yourself??
Im counting da days till I'll be free!!
Last edited by Joseph Sims on 28 Sep 2026, 04:46, edited 1 time in total.
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.