𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗

Laura Büttner wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:03 What do you mean deflates economy
Well, more like a muggle thing

So, why can't the government just print tons of notes and distribute it to the people? Cause then the value of those notes decrease in the market. People have more money, so shops would charge more.

If I remember my history right, this was what happened pre-WW2 in Germany, where people had a barrow full of money for a load of bread

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Yep! Like a school, and then you enter the room, and boom! Another school! Lol you just wanted somewhere to escape...
Kai Hepner wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:06
Bella Light wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:05 Actually....technically you can fit a whole school in the cellar because the magic cellar is in the room of requirements MEANING it can be anything :D
Penelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:02
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:02
Laura Büttner wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:00 Ok so I can wish for unlimited gallons and it may come true?
So then I wish for unlimited gallons and matcha
Deflates economy
Penelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:01

no one would be able to attend it
Mini students can!!
Uhm, creating life may cause problems....
Just walking talking toy students
That's an interesting thing to think about... Like a school, inside a school?
[/quote]

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Bella Light wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:08 Yep! Like a school, and then you enter the room, and boom! Another school! Lol you just wanted somewhere to escape...
Kai Hepner wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:06
Bella Light wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:05 Actually....technically you can fit a whole school in the cellar because the magic cellar is in the room of requirements MEANING it can be anything :D
Penelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:02
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:02

Deflates economy



Mini students can!!
Uhm, creating life may cause problems....
Just walking talking toy students
That's an interesting thing to think about... Like a school, inside a school?
[/quote]

I don't think the RoR can be that big

But school-ception sounds fun!!

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Sounds like a nightmare I once had...

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Xio Arcana wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:09
Sounds like a nightmare I once had...
Now I want to know more if you wish to share

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
lol it might be a FUN school??

besides, aaron's prob right the RoR can't be that big most likely

imagine you open the door and there's another 5 floors
oof I think my legs would burn from doing that like 10 times per day for 7 years

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
So can I get my unlimited matcha atleast

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Laura Büttner wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:13 So can I get my unlimited matcha atleast
Sure yeah, but there is a 90% success rate can role tatsu if you want

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:10
Xio Arcana wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:09
Sounds like a nightmare I once had...
Now I want to know more if you wish to share
It was basically I would be attending classes I don't remember signing up for and would constantly get lost and late to class because the building always changed XD

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Xio Arcana wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:14
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:10
Xio Arcana wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:09
Sounds like a nightmare I once had...
Now I want to know more if you wish to share
It was basically I would be attending classes I don't remember signing up for and would constantly get lost and late to class because the building always changed XD
oh sad

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.