𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
[/quote]Bella Light wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:54 Yay! So basically I can flyyyy!!! For 2 hrssss!! Wait so I can sit on air?
For the next 2 hours, you can only float. No matter how much weight you carry, you will always float. If you are in the open, you may control the height you are floating at, but it is locked at a minimum of 4 feet above the ground, unless you are near an entry way, where you will automatically go down to the ceiling level
If you're outside, yes.
Inside, no, you'll be bumping the ceiling
Uhm, it would be a mini-school cause you cannot fit a whole school in the cellar iclPenelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:55Hmmmm but what school I create T-TAaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:52For 30 mins, you will have the ability to create whatever you want as long as it exists on earth.
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
If you're outside, yes.Aaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:57Bella Light wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:54 Yay! So basically I can flyyyy!!! For 2 hrssss!! Wait so I can sit on air?
For the next 2 hours, you can only float. No matter how much weight you carry, you will always float. If you are in the open, you may control the height you are floating at, but it is locked at a minimum of 4 feet above the ground, unless you are near an entry way, where you will automatically go down to the ceiling level
Inside, no, you'll be bumping the ceiling
Uhm, it would be a mini-school cause you cannot fit a whole school in the cellar iclPenelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:55Hmmmm but what school I create T-TAaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:52For 30 mins, you will have the ability to create whatever you want as long as it exists on earth.
[/quote]
Well I had written 'could' autocorrect made it to school T-T
but ig I'll make a mini hogwarts then!!
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Well I had written 'could' autocorrect made it to school T-TPenelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:59If you're outside, yes.Aaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:57Bella Light wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:54 Yay! So basically I can flyyyy!!! For 2 hrssss!! Wait so I can sit on air?
For the next 2 hours, you can only float. No matter how much weight you carry, you will always float. If you are in the open, you may control the height you are floating at, but it is locked at a minimum of 4 feet above the ground, unless you are near an entry way, where you will automatically go down to the ceiling level
Inside, no, you'll be bumping the ceiling
Uhm, it would be a mini-school cause you cannot fit a whole school in the cellar iclPenelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:55Hmmmm but what school I create T-TAaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:52For 30 mins, you will have the ability to create whatever you want as long as it exists on earth.
but ig I'll make a mini hogwarts then!!
[/quote]
no one would be able to attend it
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Ok so I can wish for unlimited gallons and it may come true?
So then I wish for unlimited gallons and matcha
So then I wish for unlimited gallons and matcha
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
no one would be able to attend itAaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:00Well I had written 'could' autocorrect made it to school T-TPenelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:59If you're outside, yes.Aaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:57Bella Light wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:54 Yay! So basically I can flyyyy!!! For 2 hrssss!! Wait so I can sit on air?
For the next 2 hours, you can only float. No matter how much weight you carry, you will always float. If you are in the open, you may control the height you are floating at, but it is locked at a minimum of 4 feet above the ground, unless you are near an entry way, where you will automatically go down to the ceiling level
Inside, no, you'll be bumping the ceiling
Uhm, it would be a mini-school cause you cannot fit a whole school in the cellar iclPenelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:55Hmmmm but what school I create T-TAaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:52For 30 mins, you will have the ability to create whatever you want as long as it exists on earth.
but ig I'll make a mini hogwarts then!!
[/quote]
Mini students can!!
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Deflates economyLaura Büttner wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:00 Ok so I can wish for unlimited gallons and it may come true?
So then I wish for unlimited gallons and matcha
Mini students can!!Penelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:01no one would be able to attend itAaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:00Well I had written 'could' autocorrect made it to school T-TPenelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:59If you're outside, yes.Aaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:57Bella Light wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:54 Yay! So basically I can flyyyy!!! For 2 hrssss!! Wait so I can sit on air?
For the next 2 hours, you can only float. No matter how much weight you carry, you will always float. If you are in the open, you may control the height you are floating at, but it is locked at a minimum of 4 feet above the ground, unless you are near an entry way, where you will automatically go down to the ceiling level
Inside, no, you'll be bumping the ceiling
Uhm, it would be a mini-school cause you cannot fit a whole school in the cellar iclPenelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:55Hmmmm but what school I create T-TAaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:52
For 30 mins, you will have the ability to create whatever you want as long as it exists on earth.
but ig I'll make a mini hogwarts then!!
[/quote]
Uhm, creating life may cause problems....
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Uhm, creating life may cause problems....Aaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:02Deflates economyLaura Büttner wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:00 Ok so I can wish for unlimited gallons and it may come true?
So then I wish for unlimited gallons and matcha
Mini students can!!Penelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:01no one would be able to attend itAaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:00Well I had written 'could' autocorrect made it to school T-TPenelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:59If you're outside, yes.
Inside, no, you'll be bumping the ceiling
Uhm, it would be a mini-school cause you cannot fit a whole school in the cellar icl
but ig I'll make a mini hogwarts then!!
[/quote]
Just walking talking toy students
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
What do you mean deflates economy
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Actually....technically you can fit a whole school in the cellar because the magic cellar is in the room of requirements MEANING it can be anything 
[/quote]
Just walking talking toy studentsPenelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:02Uhm, creating life may cause problems....Aaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:02Deflates economyLaura Büttner wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:00 Ok so I can wish for unlimited gallons and it may come true?
So then I wish for unlimited gallons and matcha
Mini students can!!Penelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:01no one would be able to attend itAaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:00Well I had written 'could' autocorrect made it to school T-TPenelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:59
If you're outside, yes.
Inside, no, you'll be bumping the ceiling
Uhm, it would be a mini-school cause you cannot fit a whole school in the cellar icl
but ig I'll make a mini hogwarts then!!
[/quote]
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
[/quote]Bella Light wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:05 Actually....technically you can fit a whole school in the cellar because the magic cellar is in the room of requirements MEANING it can be anything
Just walking talking toy studentsPenelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:02Uhm, creating life may cause problems....Aaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:02Deflates economyLaura Büttner wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:00 Ok so I can wish for unlimited gallons and it may come true?
So then I wish for unlimited gallons and matcha
Mini students can!!Penelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:01no one would be able to attend itAaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:00
Well I had written 'could' autocorrect made it to school T-T
but ig I'll make a mini hogwarts then!!
That's an interesting thing to think about... Like a school, inside a school?
