open ◦•●✿ ᴇᴏɴᴀʀɪᴀ'ꜱ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴅᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴋᴇᴛ ✿●•◦ shop

Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 8 Aug 2026, 00:45
Diana Roberts wrote: 6 Aug 2026, 19:38 The Conch
Name As It Appears(for who/what): Diana Roberts
Text(ie. name, quotes, stats): name, house, and the quote found in my signature
Face Claim: Shannon Lynch
Images to Include (or descriptions): seer elements and ravenclaw elements
Overall Vibe/Aesthetic: Ravenclaw/Seer
Extra Info: i love ur examples!!
Hello Diana! Thank you so much!! :grin: Here is your order, would you like any changes?
Image posted by the member
amount owed: 1 Galleon
Omg!! I love it so much!! Tysm!! Sending the payment right away!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

open ◦•●✿ ᴇᴏɴᴀʀɪᴀ'ꜱ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴅᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴋᴇᴛ ✿●•◦ shop
The Conch
Name As It Appears(for who/what): Latoya Driskell
Text(ie. name, quotes, stats): her name, her school (Tenūsa), and this quote: "Like the tide, I always find my way home."
Face Claim: Savannah LaRain
Images to Include (or descriptions): Anything that fits the nature and tropical vibe
Overall Vibe/Aesthetic: Nature and tropical
Extra Info: I absolutely love the banner u made for Diana so I'm back!! Feel free to look at Latoya's ency if u need more inspo

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

open ◦•●✿ ᴇᴏɴᴀʀɪᴀ'ꜱ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴅᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴋᴇᴛ ✿●•◦ shop
Diana Roberts wrote: 13 Aug 2026, 18:59 The Conch
Name As It Appears(for who/what): Latoya Driskell
Text(ie. name, quotes, stats): her name, her school (Tenūsa), and this quote: "Like the tide, I always find my way home."
Face Claim: Savannah LaRain
Images to Include (or descriptions): Anything that fits the nature and tropical vibe
Overall Vibe/Aesthetic: Nature and tropical
Extra Info: I absolutely love the banner u made for Diana so I'm back!! Feel free to look at Latoya's ency if u need more inspo
Hiya, so glad to see you back! The quote gave me a bit of trouble, so here are two versions. Would you like any changes? <3
Image posted by the memberImage posted by the member
amount owed: 1 Galleon

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

open ◦•●✿ ᴇᴏɴᴀʀɪᴀ'ꜱ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴅᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴋᴇᴛ ✿●•◦ shop
Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 18:46
Diana Roberts wrote: 13 Aug 2026, 18:59 The Conch
Name As It Appears(for who/what): Latoya Driskell
Text(ie. name, quotes, stats): her name, her school (Tenūsa), and this quote: "Like the tide, I always find my way home."
Face Claim: Savannah LaRain
Images to Include (or descriptions): Anything that fits the nature and tropical vibe
Overall Vibe/Aesthetic: Nature and tropical
Extra Info: I absolutely love the banner u made for Diana so I'm back!! Feel free to look at Latoya's ency if u need more inspo
Hiya, so glad to see you back! The quote gave me a bit of trouble, so here are two versions. Would you like any changes? <3
Image posted by the memberImage posted by the member
amount owed: 1 Galleon
Omg!! I love it so much!! Tysm!! Can I keep both versions and if so do I owe u two galleons or still just the one galleon??

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

open ◦•●✿ ᴇᴏɴᴀʀɪᴀ'ꜱ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴅᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴋᴇᴛ ✿●•◦ shop
I have two orders hope that's okay, and if it's not I'll just keep the starfish please!

The Starfish
Text(relatively short please): n/a
Colour Scheme: Pink, Brown, White
Images to Include (or descriptions):
Overall Vibe/Aesthetic: Coquette, Shy girl, Cutecore, here's my pin if you need!
Extra Info: I'd like it to not have text if that's okay, but if you need text just use 'coquette'

The Nautilus
Name As It Appears(for who/what): Sofia Clayton (don't add)
Text(ie. name, quotes, stats): n/a
Face Claim: Faye Knightly (don't use)
Images to Include (or descriptions): Could you add some lace details somewhere and bows (little mini bows tho)
Overall Vibe/Aesthetic: Coquette, Cutecore, Shy girl, Pink, Brown, White,
Extra Info(style?): Very soft, delicate, feminine, cutest! Also you can look at her ency for more info on her but there's not much in there yet!

"come on, dance with me. the world's spinning, we can't just stand on it." brown ‎‎pink

⠀⠀

open ◦•●✿ ᴇᴏɴᴀʀɪᴀ'ꜱ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴅᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴋᴇᴛ ✿●•◦ shop
Sofia Clayton wrote: 16 Sep 2026, 07:14 I have two orders hope that's okay, and if it's not I'll just keep the starfish please!

The Starfish
Text(relatively short please): n/a
Colour Scheme: Pink, Brown, White
Images to Include (or descriptions):
Overall Vibe/Aesthetic: Coquette, Shy girl, Cutecore, here's my pin if you need!
Extra Info: I'd like it to not have text if that's okay, but if you need text just use 'coquette'

The Nautilus
Name As It Appears(for who/what): Sofia Clayton (don't add)
Text(ie. name, quotes, stats): n/a
Face Claim: Faye Knightly (don't use)
Images to Include (or descriptions): Could you add some lace details somewhere and bows (little mini bows tho)
Overall Vibe/Aesthetic: Coquette, Cutecore, Shy girl, Pink, Brown, White,
Extra Info(style?): Very soft, delicate, feminine, cutest! Also you can look at her ency for more info on her but there's not much in there yet!
Hello Sofia!! I'll admit, I forgot about this for a while :cry2: Yes, I don't mind multiple items on one order. Here they are, would you like any changes? <3
Image posted by the member

Code: Select all

[img]/images/upload/cfh3klnk61ms.webp[/img]
Image posted by the member

Code: Select all

[img]/images/upload/9vatq82wpxl2.webp[/img]

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

open ◦•●✿ ᴇᴏɴᴀʀɪᴀ'ꜱ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴅᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴋᴇᴛ ✿●•◦ shop
Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 22 Sep 2026, 23:47
Sofia Clayton wrote: 16 Sep 2026, 07:14 I have two orders hope that's okay, and if it's not I'll just keep the starfish please!

The Starfish
Text(relatively short please): n/a
Colour Scheme: Pink, Brown, White
Images to Include (or descriptions):
Overall Vibe/Aesthetic: Coquette, Shy girl, Cutecore, here's my pin if you need!
Extra Info: I'd like it to not have text if that's okay, but if you need text just use 'coquette'

The Nautilus
Name As It Appears(for who/what): Sofia Clayton (don't add)
Text(ie. name, quotes, stats): n/a
Face Claim: Faye Knightly (don't use)
Images to Include (or descriptions): Could you add some lace details somewhere and bows (little mini bows tho)
Overall Vibe/Aesthetic: Coquette, Cutecore, Shy girl, Pink, Brown, White,
Extra Info(style?): Very soft, delicate, feminine, cutest! Also you can look at her ency for more info on her but there's not much in there yet!
Hello Sofia!! I'll admit, I forgot about this for a while :cry2: Yes, I don't mind multiple items on one order. Here they are, would you like any changes? <3
Image posted by the member

Code: Select all

[img]/images/upload/cfh3klnk61ms.webp[/img]
Image posted by the member

Code: Select all

[img]/images/upload/9vatq82wpxl2.webp[/img]
Oh wow, they're so pretty, and I'm actually so sorry but I've changed my mind and could you add face claim photo on the banner please, can you use one of these please! Sorry again. Also the gif is stunning tysm!
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member

"come on, dance with me. the world's spinning, we can't just stand on it." brown ‎‎pink

⠀⠀

open ◦•●✿ ᴇᴏɴᴀʀɪᴀ'ꜱ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴅᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴋᴇᴛ ✿●•◦ shop
The Conch
Name As It Appears: Penelope Kneen for iNPC - Cháng xuě qíng
Text: Name.. Cháng xuě qíng
Face Claim: Zhao lusi
Images to Include: according to the aesthetic and her pictures
Overall Vibe/Aesthetic: cute ,pink Aesthetic, bright romantic tones, soft girl aesthetics
Extra Info: none

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

open ◦•●✿ ᴇᴏɴᴀʀɪᴀ'ꜱ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴅᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴋᴇᴛ ✿●•◦ shop
Reducio
Sofia Clayton wrote: 23 Sep 2026, 06:48
Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 22 Sep 2026, 23:47
Sofia Clayton wrote: 16 Sep 2026, 07:14 I have two orders hope that's okay, and if it's not I'll just keep the starfish please!

The Starfish
Text(relatively short please): n/a
Colour Scheme: Pink, Brown, White
Images to Include (or descriptions):
Overall Vibe/Aesthetic: Coquette, Shy girl, Cutecore, here's my pin if you need!
Extra Info: I'd like it to not have text if that's okay, but if you need text just use 'coquette'

The Nautilus
Name As It Appears(for who/what): Sofia Clayton (don't add)
Text(ie. name, quotes, stats): n/a
Face Claim: Faye Knightly (don't use)
Images to Include (or descriptions): Could you add some lace details somewhere and bows (little mini bows tho)
Overall Vibe/Aesthetic: Coquette, Cutecore, Shy girl, Pink, Brown, White,
Extra Info(style?): Very soft, delicate, feminine, cutest! Also you can look at her ency for more info on her but there's not much in there yet!
Hello Sofia!! I'll admit, I forgot about this for a while :cry2: Yes, I don't mind multiple items on one order. Here they are, would you like any changes? <3
Image posted by the member

Code: Select all

[img]/images/upload/cfh3klnk61ms.webp[/img]
Image posted by the member

Code: Select all

[img]/images/upload/9vatq82wpxl2.webp[/img]
Oh wow, they're so pretty, and I'm actually so sorry but I've changed my mind and could you add face claim photo on the banner please, can you use one of these please! Sorry again. Also the gif is stunning tysm!
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
Yeah, sure! Here it is :grin: Anything else? The total price is 290 Potato Peelings. <3
Image posted by the member

Code: Select all

[img]/images/upload/ao5gggf8wpxh.webp[/img]

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

open ◦•●✿ ᴇᴏɴᴀʀɪᴀ'ꜱ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴅᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴋᴇᴛ ✿●•◦ shop
Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 00:51
Reducio
Sofia Clayton wrote: 23 Sep 2026, 06:48
Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 22 Sep 2026, 23:47
Sofia Clayton wrote: 16 Sep 2026, 07:14 I have two orders hope that's okay, and if it's not I'll just keep the starfish please!

The Starfish
Text(relatively short please): n/a
Colour Scheme: Pink, Brown, White
Images to Include (or descriptions):
Overall Vibe/Aesthetic: Coquette, Shy girl, Cutecore, here's my pin if you need!
Extra Info: I'd like it to not have text if that's okay, but if you need text just use 'coquette'

The Nautilus
Name As It Appears(for who/what): Sofia Clayton (don't add)
Text(ie. name, quotes, stats): n/a
Face Claim: Faye Knightly (don't use)
Images to Include (or descriptions): Could you add some lace details somewhere and bows (little mini bows tho)
Overall Vibe/Aesthetic: Coquette, Cutecore, Shy girl, Pink, Brown, White,
Extra Info(style?): Very soft, delicate, feminine, cutest! Also you can look at her ency for more info on her but there's not much in there yet!
Hello Sofia!! I'll admit, I forgot about this for a while :cry2: Yes, I don't mind multiple items on one order. Here they are, would you like any changes? <3
Image posted by the member

Code: Select all

[img]/images/upload/cfh3klnk61ms.webp[/img]
Image posted by the member

Code: Select all

[img]/images/upload/9vatq82wpxl2.webp[/img]
Oh wow, they're so pretty, and I'm actually so sorry but I've changed my mind and could you add face claim photo on the banner please, can you use one of these please! Sorry again. Also the gif is stunning tysm!
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
Yeah, sure! Here it is :grin: Anything else? The total price is 290 Potato Peelings. <3
Image posted by the member

Code: Select all

[img]/images/upload/ao5gggf8wpxh.webp[/img]
Thanks it's so pretty! I'll pay you right now!

"come on, dance with me. the world's spinning, we can't just stand on it." brown ‎‎pink

⠀⠀