◦•●✿ ᴇᴏɴᴀʀɪᴀ'ꜱ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴅᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴋᴇᴛ ✿●•◦
Omg!! I love it so much!! Tysm!! Sending the payment right away!!Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 8 Aug 2026, 00:45Diana Roberts wrote: 6 Aug 2026, 19:38 The Conch
Name As It Appears(for who/what): Diana Roberts
Text(ie. name, quotes, stats): name, house, and the quote found in my signature
Face Claim: Shannon Lynch
Images to Include (or descriptions): seer elements and ravenclaw elements
Overall Vibe/Aesthetic: Ravenclaw/Seer
Extra Info: i love ur examples!!Hello Diana! Thank you so much!!Here is your order, would you like any changes?
amount owed: 1 Galleon
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
◦•●✿ ᴇᴏɴᴀʀɪᴀ'ꜱ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴅᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴋᴇᴛ ✿●•◦
The Conch
Name As It Appears(for who/what): Latoya Driskell
Text(ie. name, quotes, stats): her name, her school (Tenūsa), and this quote: "Like the tide, I always find my way home."
Face Claim: Savannah LaRain
Images to Include (or descriptions): Anything that fits the nature and tropical vibe
Overall Vibe/Aesthetic: Nature and tropical
Extra Info: I absolutely love the banner u made for Diana so I'm back!! Feel free to look at Latoya's ency if u need more inspo
Name As It Appears(for who/what): Latoya Driskell
Text(ie. name, quotes, stats): her name, her school (Tenūsa), and this quote: "Like the tide, I always find my way home."
Face Claim: Savannah LaRain
Images to Include (or descriptions): Anything that fits the nature and tropical vibe
Overall Vibe/Aesthetic: Nature and tropical
Extra Info: I absolutely love the banner u made for Diana so I'm back!! Feel free to look at Latoya's ency if u need more inspo
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
◦•●✿ ᴇᴏɴᴀʀɪᴀ'ꜱ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴅᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴋᴇᴛ ✿●•◦
Diana Roberts wrote: 13 Aug 2026, 18:59 The Conch
Name As It Appears(for who/what): Latoya Driskell
Text(ie. name, quotes, stats): her name, her school (Tenūsa), and this quote: "Like the tide, I always find my way home."
Face Claim: Savannah LaRain
Images to Include (or descriptions): Anything that fits the nature and tropical vibe
Overall Vibe/Aesthetic: Nature and tropical
Extra Info: I absolutely love the banner u made for Diana so I'm back!! Feel free to look at Latoya's ency if u need more inspo
Hiya, so glad to see you back! The quote gave me a bit of trouble, so here are two versions. Would you like any changes?![]()
amount owed: 1 Galleon
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
◦•●✿ ᴇᴏɴᴀʀɪᴀ'ꜱ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴅᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴋᴇᴛ ✿●•◦
Omg!! I love it so much!! Tysm!! Can I keep both versions and if so do I owe u two galleons or still just the one galleon??Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 18:46Diana Roberts wrote: 13 Aug 2026, 18:59 The Conch
Name As It Appears(for who/what): Latoya Driskell
Text(ie. name, quotes, stats): her name, her school (Tenūsa), and this quote: "Like the tide, I always find my way home."
Face Claim: Savannah LaRain
Images to Include (or descriptions): Anything that fits the nature and tropical vibe
Overall Vibe/Aesthetic: Nature and tropical
Extra Info: I absolutely love the banner u made for Diana so I'm back!! Feel free to look at Latoya's ency if u need more inspoHiya, so glad to see you back! The quote gave me a bit of trouble, so here are two versions. Would you like any changes?![]()
amount owed: 1 Galleon
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
◦•●✿ ᴇᴏɴᴀʀɪᴀ'ꜱ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴅᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴋᴇᴛ ✿●•◦
I have two orders hope that's okay, and if it's not I'll just keep the starfish please!
The Starfish
Text(relatively short please): n/a
Colour Scheme: Pink, Brown, White
Images to Include (or descriptions):
Overall Vibe/Aesthetic: Coquette, Shy girl, Cutecore, here's my pin if you need!
Extra Info: I'd like it to not have text if that's okay, but if you need text just use 'coquette'
The Nautilus
Name As It Appears(for who/what): Sofia Clayton (don't add)
Text(ie. name, quotes, stats): n/a
Face Claim: Faye Knightly (don't use)
Images to Include (or descriptions): Could you add some lace details somewhere and bows (little mini bows tho)
Overall Vibe/Aesthetic: Coquette, Cutecore, Shy girl, Pink, Brown, White,
Extra Info(style?): Very soft, delicate, feminine, cutest! Also you can look at her ency for more info on her but there's not much in there yet!
The Starfish
Text(relatively short please): n/a
Colour Scheme: Pink, Brown, White
Images to Include (or descriptions):
Overall Vibe/Aesthetic: Coquette, Shy girl, Cutecore, here's my pin if you need!
Extra Info: I'd like it to not have text if that's okay, but if you need text just use 'coquette'
The Nautilus
Name As It Appears(for who/what): Sofia Clayton (don't add)
Text(ie. name, quotes, stats): n/a
Face Claim: Faye Knightly (don't use)
Images to Include (or descriptions): Could you add some lace details somewhere and bows (little mini bows tho)
Overall Vibe/Aesthetic: Coquette, Cutecore, Shy girl, Pink, Brown, White,
Extra Info(style?): Very soft, delicate, feminine, cutest! Also you can look at her ency for more info on her but there's not much in there yet!
◦•●✿ ᴇᴏɴᴀʀɪᴀ'ꜱ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴅᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴋᴇᴛ ✿●•◦
Sofia Clayton wrote: 16 Sep 2026, 07:14 I have two orders hope that's okay, and if it's not I'll just keep the starfish please!
The Starfish
Text(relatively short please): n/a
Colour Scheme: Pink, Brown, White
Images to Include (or descriptions):
Overall Vibe/Aesthetic: Coquette, Shy girl, Cutecore, here's my pin if you need!
Extra Info: I'd like it to not have text if that's okay, but if you need text just use 'coquette'
The Nautilus
Name As It Appears(for who/what): Sofia Clayton (don't add)
Text(ie. name, quotes, stats): n/a
Face Claim: Faye Knightly (don't use)
Images to Include (or descriptions): Could you add some lace details somewhere and bows (little mini bows tho)
Overall Vibe/Aesthetic: Coquette, Cutecore, Shy girl, Pink, Brown, White,
Extra Info(style?): Very soft, delicate, feminine, cutest! Also you can look at her ency for more info on her but there's not much in there yet!
Hello Sofia!! I'll admit, I forgot about this for a whileYes, I don't mind multiple items on one order. Here they are, would you like any changes?
![]()
![]()
Code: Select all
[img]/images/upload/cfh3klnk61ms.webp[/img]![]()
Code: Select all
[img]/images/upload/9vatq82wpxl2.webp[/img]
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
◦•●✿ ᴇᴏɴᴀʀɪᴀ'ꜱ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴅᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴋᴇᴛ ✿●•◦
Oh wow, they're so pretty, and I'm actually so sorry but I've changed my mind and could you add face claim photo on the banner please, can you use one of these please! Sorry again. Also the gif is stunning tysm!Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 22 Sep 2026, 23:47Sofia Clayton wrote: 16 Sep 2026, 07:14 I have two orders hope that's okay, and if it's not I'll just keep the starfish please!
The Starfish
Text(relatively short please): n/a
Colour Scheme: Pink, Brown, White
Images to Include (or descriptions):
Overall Vibe/Aesthetic: Coquette, Shy girl, Cutecore, here's my pin if you need!
Extra Info: I'd like it to not have text if that's okay, but if you need text just use 'coquette'
The Nautilus
Name As It Appears(for who/what): Sofia Clayton (don't add)
Text(ie. name, quotes, stats): n/a
Face Claim: Faye Knightly (don't use)
Images to Include (or descriptions): Could you add some lace details somewhere and bows (little mini bows tho)
Overall Vibe/Aesthetic: Coquette, Cutecore, Shy girl, Pink, Brown, White,
Extra Info(style?): Very soft, delicate, feminine, cutest! Also you can look at her ency for more info on her but there's not much in there yet!Hello Sofia!! I'll admit, I forgot about this for a whileYes, I don't mind multiple items on one order. Here they are, would you like any changes?
![]()
![]()
Code: Select all
[img]/images/upload/cfh3klnk61ms.webp[/img]![]()
Code: Select all
[img]/images/upload/9vatq82wpxl2.webp[/img]
Reducio







◦•●✿ ᴇᴏɴᴀʀɪᴀ'ꜱ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴅᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴋᴇᴛ ✿●•◦
The Conch
Name As It Appears: Penelope Kneen for iNPC - Cháng xuě qíng
Text: Name.. Cháng xuě qíng
Face Claim: Zhao lusi
Images to Include: according to the aesthetic and her pictures
Overall Vibe/Aesthetic: cute ,pink Aesthetic, bright romantic tones, soft girl aesthetics
Extra Info: none
Name As It Appears: Penelope Kneen for iNPC - Cháng xuě qíng
Text: Name.. Cháng xuě qíng
Face Claim: Zhao lusi
Images to Include: according to the aesthetic and her pictures
Overall Vibe/Aesthetic: cute ,pink Aesthetic, bright romantic tones, soft girl aesthetics
Extra Info: none
◦•●✿ ᴇᴏɴᴀʀɪᴀ'ꜱ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴅᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴋᴇᴛ ✿●•◦
Reducio
Sofia Clayton wrote: 23 Sep 2026, 06:48Oh wow, they're so pretty, and I'm actually so sorry but I've changed my mind and could you add face claim photo on the banner please, can you use one of these please! Sorry again. Also the gif is stunning tysm!Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 22 Sep 2026, 23:47Sofia Clayton wrote: 16 Sep 2026, 07:14 I have two orders hope that's okay, and if it's not I'll just keep the starfish please!
The Starfish
Text(relatively short please): n/a
Colour Scheme: Pink, Brown, White
Images to Include (or descriptions):
Overall Vibe/Aesthetic: Coquette, Shy girl, Cutecore, here's my pin if you need!
Extra Info: I'd like it to not have text if that's okay, but if you need text just use 'coquette'
The Nautilus
Name As It Appears(for who/what): Sofia Clayton (don't add)
Text(ie. name, quotes, stats): n/a
Face Claim: Faye Knightly (don't use)
Images to Include (or descriptions): Could you add some lace details somewhere and bows (little mini bows tho)
Overall Vibe/Aesthetic: Coquette, Cutecore, Shy girl, Pink, Brown, White,
Extra Info(style?): Very soft, delicate, feminine, cutest! Also you can look at her ency for more info on her but there's not much in there yet!Hello Sofia!! I'll admit, I forgot about this for a whileYes, I don't mind multiple items on one order. Here they are, would you like any changes?
![]()
![]()
Code: Select all
[img]/images/upload/cfh3klnk61ms.webp[/img]![]()
Code: Select all
[img]/images/upload/9vatq82wpxl2.webp[/img]Reducio
Yeah, sure! Here it isAnything else? The total price is 290 Potato Peelings.
![]()
![]()
Code: Select all
[img]/images/upload/ao5gggf8wpxh.webp[/img]
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
◦•●✿ ᴇᴏɴᴀʀɪᴀ'ꜱ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴅᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴋᴇᴛ ✿●•◦
Thanks it's so pretty! I'll pay you right now!Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 00:51ReducioSofia Clayton wrote: 23 Sep 2026, 06:48Oh wow, they're so pretty, and I'm actually so sorry but I've changed my mind and could you add face claim photo on the banner please, can you use one of these please! Sorry again. Also the gif is stunning tysm!Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 22 Sep 2026, 23:47Sofia Clayton wrote: 16 Sep 2026, 07:14 I have two orders hope that's okay, and if it's not I'll just keep the starfish please!
The Starfish
Text(relatively short please): n/a
Colour Scheme: Pink, Brown, White
Images to Include (or descriptions):
Overall Vibe/Aesthetic: Coquette, Shy girl, Cutecore, here's my pin if you need!
Extra Info: I'd like it to not have text if that's okay, but if you need text just use 'coquette'
The Nautilus
Name As It Appears(for who/what): Sofia Clayton (don't add)
Text(ie. name, quotes, stats): n/a
Face Claim: Faye Knightly (don't use)
Images to Include (or descriptions): Could you add some lace details somewhere and bows (little mini bows tho)
Overall Vibe/Aesthetic: Coquette, Cutecore, Shy girl, Pink, Brown, White,
Extra Info(style?): Very soft, delicate, feminine, cutest! Also you can look at her ency for more info on her but there's not much in there yet!Hello Sofia!! I'll admit, I forgot about this for a whileYes, I don't mind multiple items on one order. Here they are, would you like any changes?
![]()
![]()
Code: Select all
[img]/images/upload/cfh3klnk61ms.webp[/img]![]()
Code: Select all
[img]/images/upload/9vatq82wpxl2.webp[/img]Reducio
Yeah, sure! Here it isAnything else? The total price is 290 Potato Peelings.
![]()
![]()
Code: Select all
[img]/images/upload/ao5gggf8wpxh.webp[/img]


