First years club chat

Bella Light wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 03:49 Wait...what? Really?

That's so cool! <3
Elara Whitlock wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 03:48
Bella Light wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 03:33 I meant like fun facts in general not about your character but about like, life in general lol :)
Elara Whitlock wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 03:32
Bella Light wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 03:28 Doing great!
This is a weird question but do u have any fun facts that you can share?

Fun facts for IC or OOC?
Uhm, apparently bananas are technically berries
I thought it was pretty weird too when I first found out lol

Sta • 5 | Eva • 4 | Str • 4
Wis • 7 | Arc • 8 | Acc • 7
Elara Whitlock
Making memories that last
Perfectionist | Ability | Ability
Ability | Ability | Ability

First years club chat
But a berry's definition is "a small roundish juicy fruit without a stone"

Umm a banana isn't rlly roundish tho
Elara Whitlock wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 03:51
Bella Light wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 03:49 Wait...what? Really?

That's so cool! <3
Elara Whitlock wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 03:48
Bella Light wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 03:33 I meant like fun facts in general not about your character but about like, life in general lol :)
Elara Whitlock wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 03:32

Fun facts for IC or OOC?
Uhm, apparently bananas are technically berries
I thought it was pretty weird too when I first found out lol

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

First years club chat
Hey guys, I wonder in which year we're allowed to become Animagi. I definitely wanna become a Blue Jay just for the challenge lol.

First years club chat
Bella Light wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 03:53 But a berry's definition is "a small roundish juicy fruit without a stone"

Umm a banana isn't rlly roundish tho
Elara Whitlock wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 03:51
Bella Light wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 03:49 Wait...what? Really?

That's so cool! <3
Elara Whitlock wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 03:48
Bella Light wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 03:33 I meant like fun facts in general not about your character but about like, life in general lol :)

Uhm, apparently bananas are technically berries
I thought it was pretty weird too when I first found out lol
I guess the botanical definition is a bit different. It's based on how the fruit develops, rather than its shape

Sta • 5 | Eva • 4 | Str • 4
Wis • 7 | Arc • 8 | Acc • 7
Elara Whitlock
Making memories that last
Perfectionist | Ability | Ability
Ability | Ability | Ability

First years club chat
Oh, really?
Wow...that's amazing! Thx for telling me! :D
Elara Whitlock wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 04:04
Bella Light wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 03:53 But a berry's definition is "a small roundish juicy fruit without a stone"

Umm a banana isn't rlly roundish tho
Elara Whitlock wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 03:51
Bella Light wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 03:49 Wait...what? Really?

That's so cool! <3
Elara Whitlock wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 03:48

Uhm, apparently bananas are technically berries
I thought it was pretty weird too when I first found out lol
I guess the botanical definition is a bit different. It's based on how the fruit develops, rather than its shape

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

First years club chat
Bella Light wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 04:05 Oh, really?
Wow...that's amazing! Thx for telling me! :D
Elara Whitlock wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 04:04
Bella Light wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 03:53 But a berry's definition is "a small roundish juicy fruit without a stone"

Umm a banana isn't rlly roundish tho
Elara Whitlock wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 03:51
Bella Light wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 03:49 Wait...what? Really?

That's so cool! <3

I thought it was pretty weird too when I first found out lol
I guess the botanical definition is a bit different. It's based on how the fruit develops, rather than its shape
Haha anytime! :biggrin:

@Lucas Rodrigues I think you can apply to become an animagus in 5th year! You can check it here

Sta • 5 | Eva • 4 | Str • 4
Wis • 7 | Arc • 8 | Acc • 7
Elara Whitlock
Making memories that last
Perfectionist | Ability | Ability
Ability | Ability | Ability

First years club chat
Elara Whitlock wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 04:10
Bella Light wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 04:05 Oh, really?
Wow...that's amazing! Thx for telling me! :D
Elara Whitlock wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 04:04
Bella Light wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 03:53 But a berry's definition is "a small roundish juicy fruit without a stone"

Umm a banana isn't rlly roundish tho
Elara Whitlock wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 03:51

I thought it was pretty weird too when I first found out lol
I guess the botanical definition is a bit different. It's based on how the fruit develops, rather than its shape
Haha anytime! :biggrin:

@Lucas Rodrigues I think you can apply to become an animagus in 5th year! You can check it here
Thanks!

First years club chat
If you're bored, come hang out at the
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗!
viewtopic.php?t=49218

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

First years club chat
Very interesting things happen there, guaranteed!
:)
Xio Arcana wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 04:40
If you're bored, come hang out at the
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗!
viewtopic.php?t=49218

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

First years club chat
Bella Light wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 04:42 Very interesting things happen there, guaranteed!
:)
Xio Arcana wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 04:40
If you're bored, come hang out at the
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗!
viewtopic.php?t=49218
Highly recommend! They have excellent potions (mostly) :)