First years club chat
I thought it was pretty weird too when I first found out lolBella Light wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 03:49 Wait...what? Really?
That's so cool!![]()
Elara Whitlock wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 03:48Uhm, apparently bananas are technically berriesBella Light wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 03:33 I meant like fun facts in general not about your character but about like, life in general lol
Elara Whitlock wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 03:32Fun facts for IC or OOC?Bella Light wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 03:28 Doing great!
This is a weird question but do u have any fun facts that you can share?
First years club chat
But a berry's definition is "a small roundish juicy fruit without a stone"
Umm a banana isn't rlly roundish tho
Umm a banana isn't rlly roundish tho
Elara Whitlock wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 03:51I thought it was pretty weird too when I first found out lolBella Light wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 03:49 Wait...what? Really?
That's so cool!![]()
Elara Whitlock wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 03:48Uhm, apparently bananas are technically berriesBella Light wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 03:33 I meant like fun facts in general not about your character but about like, life in general lol
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
First years club chat
Hey guys, I wonder in which year we're allowed to become Animagi. I definitely wanna become a Blue Jay just for the challenge lol.
First years club chat
I guess the botanical definition is a bit different. It's based on how the fruit develops, rather than its shapeBella Light wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 03:53 But a berry's definition is "a small roundish juicy fruit without a stone"
Umm a banana isn't rlly roundish tho
Elara Whitlock wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 03:51I thought it was pretty weird too when I first found out lolBella Light wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 03:49 Wait...what? Really?
That's so cool!![]()
Elara Whitlock wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 03:48Uhm, apparently bananas are technically berriesBella Light wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 03:33 I meant like fun facts in general not about your character but about like, life in general lol
First years club chat
Oh, really?
Wow...that's amazing! Thx for telling me!
Wow...that's amazing! Thx for telling me!
Elara Whitlock wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 04:04I guess the botanical definition is a bit different. It's based on how the fruit develops, rather than its shapeBella Light wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 03:53 But a berry's definition is "a small roundish juicy fruit without a stone"
Umm a banana isn't rlly roundish tho
Elara Whitlock wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 03:51I thought it was pretty weird too when I first found out lol
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
First years club chat
Haha anytime!Bella Light wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 04:05 Oh, really?
Wow...that's amazing! Thx for telling me!
Elara Whitlock wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 04:04I guess the botanical definition is a bit different. It's based on how the fruit develops, rather than its shapeBella Light wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 03:53 But a berry's definition is "a small roundish juicy fruit without a stone"
Umm a banana isn't rlly roundish tho
Elara Whitlock wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 03:51I thought it was pretty weird too when I first found out lol
@Lucas Rodrigues I think you can apply to become an animagus in 5th year! You can check it here
First years club chat
Thanks!Elara Whitlock wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 04:10Haha anytime!Bella Light wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 04:05 Oh, really?
Wow...that's amazing! Thx for telling me!
Elara Whitlock wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 04:04I guess the botanical definition is a bit different. It's based on how the fruit develops, rather than its shapeBella Light wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 03:53 But a berry's definition is "a small roundish juicy fruit without a stone"
Umm a banana isn't rlly roundish tho
Elara Whitlock wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 03:51
I thought it was pretty weird too when I first found out lol![]()
@Lucas Rodrigues I think you can apply to become an animagus in 5th year! You can check it here
First years club chat
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
First years club chat
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
First years club chat
Highly recommend! They have excellent potions (mostly)Bella Light wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 04:42 Very interesting things happen there, guaranteed!