A party in hogwarts!
YES JOIN THE SINGLE PRINGLESLaverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 19:25Well Nick I think I’m joining you.. I bet you anything I’m not finding a date, so I’m going singleNick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 19:11What I am just telling the truthPenelope Kneen wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 18:20Noo. Nick!
A party in hogwarts!
Yessssssss!!! I actually love pringles!!!Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 19:26YES JOIN THE SINGLE PRINGLESLaverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 19:25Well Nick I think I’m joining you.. I bet you anything I’m not finding a date, so I’m going singleNick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 19:11What I am just telling the truth
A party in hogwarts!
I'll be single too cause no one is anyways gonna choose to go with me
A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe
A party in hogwarts!
Just curious- anyone know IC date of the party?
Stamina: 8 | Evasion: 2 | Strength: 4 | Wisdom: 6 | Arcane Power: 9 | Accuracy: 6
Impartial | Y2 Ability | Y3 Ability
A party in hogwarts!
VIVIENNE IS DEFINITELY GOING ALONE TOO. Part of the Single Pringles aswell, I supposeLaverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 19:29Yessssssss!!! I actually love pringles!!!Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 19:26YES JOIN THE SINGLE PRINGLESLaverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 19:25Well Nick I think I’m joining you.. I bet you anything I’m not finding a date, so I’m going single
A party in hogwarts!
You never know maybe put in a request for someone to go withLaura Büttner wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 19:46 I'll be single too cause no one is anyways gonna choose to go with me![]()
A party in hogwarts!
Well not yet.. we’re still planning
A party in hogwarts!
YeahPenelope Kneen wrote: 20 Sep 2026, 05:52 GUYSSS IF MOST OF US ARE GOING SINGLE THERE IS NO MEANING OF IT BEING PROM DATES..
we can bring friends too!!
Girls can be a duo..?
Perhaps only Nick will come single T-T
A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe
A party in hogwarts!
lol yes that's true
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."