A party in hogwarts! IC OOC

Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 19:25
Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 19:11
Penelope Kneen wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 18:20
Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 18:19
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 18:05

What do you mean? :eyebrow:
She means you will have a date
Noo. Nick!
What I am just telling the truth
Well Nick I think I’m joining you.. I bet you anything I’m not finding a date, so I’m going single
YES JOIN THE SINGLE PRINGLES

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 19:26
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 19:25
Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 19:11
Penelope Kneen wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 18:20
Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 18:19

She means you will have a date
Noo. Nick!
What I am just telling the truth
Well Nick I think I’m joining you.. I bet you anything I’m not finding a date, so I’m going single
YES JOIN THE SINGLE PRINGLES
Yessssssss!!! I actually love pringles!!!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
I'll be single too cause no one is anyways gonna choose to go with me 😢

A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Just curious- anyone know IC date of the party?

Stamina: 8 | Evasion: 2 | Strength: 4 | Wisdom: 6 | Arcane Power: 9 | Accuracy: 6
Impartial | Y2 Ability | Y3 Ability

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 19:29
Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 19:26
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 19:25
Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 19:11
Penelope Kneen wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 18:20

Noo. Nick!
What I am just telling the truth
Well Nick I think I’m joining you.. I bet you anything I’m not finding a date, so I’m going single
YES JOIN THE SINGLE PRINGLES
Yessssssss!!! I actually love pringles!!!
VIVIENNE IS DEFINITELY GOING ALONE TOO. Part of the Single Pringles aswell, I suppose :wow:

The powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse.
What will your verse be?
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvSta: 7| Eva: 6| Str: 5| Wis: 6| Arc: 6| Acc: 5
ency:

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Laura Büttner wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 19:46 I'll be single too cause no one is anyways gonna choose to go with me 😢
You never know maybe put in a request for someone to go with

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Atlas Woodrow wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 20:07 Just curious- anyone know IC date of the party?
Well not yet.. we’re still planning

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
GUYSSS IF MOST OF US ARE GOING SINGLE THERE IS NO MEANING OF IT BEING PROM DATES..
we can bring friends too!!
Girls can be a duo..?
Perhaps only Nick will come single T-T

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Penelope Kneen wrote: 20 Sep 2026, 05:52 GUYSSS IF MOST OF US ARE GOING SINGLE THERE IS NO MEANING OF IT BEING PROM DATES..
we can bring friends too!!
Girls can be a duo..?
Perhaps only Nick will come single T-T
Yeah

A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
lol yes that's true

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."