A party in hogwarts! IC OOC

Laura Bรผttner wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 18:17 So when are we starting the party
Basically this is the current rp Here!

So anyone can reply now

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 18:05
Penelope Kneen wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 15:54
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 14:57
Penelope Kneen wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 13:10
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 11:08

Hold up, I thought you were the one taking me ๐Ÿ’€
If Nick isn't going, I'm leaving it early ic
Oooooo really??...BTW I asked Joseph if he'll join us..gotta see
Jose is joining.. I alr asked..
Yipppeeeeee!!...gotta see if there are more boys..BTW love the idea of prom dates!! If someone does not get a date they can bring friends too..what do you guys think??

@Aaron Schwartz you will have a companion!!
What do you mean? :eyebrow:
She means you will have a date

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 18:19
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 18:05
Penelope Kneen wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 15:54
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 14:57
Penelope Kneen wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 13:10

Oooooo really??...BTW I asked Joseph if he'll join us..gotta see
Jose is joining.. I alr asked..
Yipppeeeeee!!...gotta see if there are more boys..BTW love the idea of prom dates!! If someone does not get a date they can bring friends too..what do you guys think??

@Aaron Schwartz you will have a companion!!
What do you mean? :eyebrow:
She means you will have a date
Noo. Nick!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 18:19
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 18:05
Penelope Kneen wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 15:54
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 14:57
Penelope Kneen wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 13:10

Oooooo really??...BTW I asked Joseph if he'll join us..gotta see
Jose is joining.. I alr asked..
Yipppeeeeee!!...gotta see if there are more boys..BTW love the idea of prom dates!! If someone does not get a date they can bring friends too..what do you guys think??

@Aaron Schwartz you will have a companion!!
What do you mean? :eyebrow:
She means you will have a date
She was the one bringing me anyhow

@Penelope Kneen just letting you know that ic also I'm mentioning you invited me

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 18:19
Laura Bรผttner wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 18:17 So when are we starting the party
Basically this is the current rp Here!

So anyone can reply now
I wrote something

A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Laura Bรผttner wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 18:38
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 18:19
Laura Bรผttner wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 18:17 So when are we starting the party
Basically this is the current rp Here!

So anyone can reply now
I wrote something
Your post is under wc

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
What's the RP aim of "the plan"?

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 18:51 What's the RP aim of "the plan"?
There Lav meets some people and then they all plan the party.

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Penelope Kneen wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 18:20
Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 18:19
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 18:05
Penelope Kneen wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 15:54
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 14:57

Jose is joining.. I alr asked..
Yipppeeeeee!!...gotta see if there are more boys..BTW love the idea of prom dates!! If someone does not get a date they can bring friends too..what do you guys think??

@Aaron Schwartz you will have a companion!!
What do you mean? :eyebrow:
She means you will have a date
Noo. Nick!
What I am just telling the truth

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 19:11
Penelope Kneen wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 18:20
Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 18:19
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 18:05
Penelope Kneen wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 15:54

Yipppeeeeee!!...gotta see if there are more boys..BTW love the idea of prom dates!! If someone does not get a date they can bring friends too..what do you guys think??

@Aaron Schwartz you will have a companion!!
What do you mean? :eyebrow:
She means you will have a date
Noo. Nick!
What I am just telling the truth
Well Nick I think Iโ€™m joining you.. I bet you anything Iโ€™m not finding a date, so Iโ€™m going single