A party in hogwarts!
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
๐ฏโ๏ธ ๐ณ๐๐พ ๐ก๐บ๐๐๐พ๐ ๐ก๐๐พ๐ โ๏ธ๐ฏ
A party in hogwarts!
She means you will have a dateAaron Schwartz wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 18:05What do you mean?Penelope Kneen wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 15:54Yipppeeeeee!!...gotta see if there are more boys..BTW love the idea of prom dates!! If someone does not get a date they can bring friends too..what do you guys think??Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 14:57Jose is joining.. I alr asked..Penelope Kneen wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 13:10Oooooo really??...BTW I asked Joseph if he'll join us..gotta seeAaron Schwartz wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 11:08
Hold up, I thought you were the one taking me
If Nick isn't going, I'm leaving it early ic
@Aaron Schwartz you will have a companion!!![]()
A party in hogwarts!
Noo. Nick!Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 18:19She means you will have a dateAaron Schwartz wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 18:05What do you mean?Penelope Kneen wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 15:54Yipppeeeeee!!...gotta see if there are more boys..BTW love the idea of prom dates!! If someone does not get a date they can bring friends too..what do you guys think??Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 14:57Jose is joining.. I alr asked..Penelope Kneen wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 13:10
Oooooo really??...BTW I asked Joseph if he'll join us..gotta see
@Aaron Schwartz you will have a companion!!![]()
A party in hogwarts!
She was the one bringing me anyhowNick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 18:19She means you will have a dateAaron Schwartz wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 18:05What do you mean?Penelope Kneen wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 15:54Yipppeeeeee!!...gotta see if there are more boys..BTW love the idea of prom dates!! If someone does not get a date they can bring friends too..what do you guys think??Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 14:57Jose is joining.. I alr asked..Penelope Kneen wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 13:10
Oooooo really??...BTW I asked Joseph if he'll join us..gotta see
@Aaron Schwartz you will have a companion!!![]()
@Penelope Kneen just letting you know that ic also I'm mentioning you invited me
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
A party in hogwarts!
I wrote somethingLaverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 18:19Basically this is the current rp Here!
So anyone can reply now
A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe
A party in hogwarts!
Your post is under wcLaura Bรผttner wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 18:38I wrote somethingLaverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 18:19Basically this is the current rp Here!
So anyone can reply now
A party in hogwarts!
What's the RP aim of "the plan"?
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
A party in hogwarts!
There Lav meets some people and then they all plan the party.
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
๐ฏโ๏ธ ๐ณ๐๐พ ๐ก๐บ๐๐๐พ๐ ๐ก๐๐พ๐ โ๏ธ๐ฏ
A party in hogwarts!
What I am just telling the truthPenelope Kneen wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 18:20Noo. Nick!Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 18:19She means you will have a dateAaron Schwartz wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 18:05What do you mean?Penelope Kneen wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 15:54Yipppeeeeee!!...gotta see if there are more boys..BTW love the idea of prom dates!! If someone does not get a date they can bring friends too..what do you guys think??
@Aaron Schwartz you will have a companion!!![]()
A party in hogwarts!
Well Nick I think Iโm joining you.. I bet you anything Iโm not finding a date, so Iโm going singleNick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 19:11What I am just telling the truthPenelope Kneen wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 18:20Noo. Nick!Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 18:19She means you will have a dateAaron Schwartz wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 18:05What do you mean?Penelope Kneen wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 15:54
Yipppeeeeee!!...gotta see if there are more boys..BTW love the idea of prom dates!! If someone does not get a date they can bring friends too..what do you guys think??
@Aaron Schwartz you will have a companion!!![]()
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
๐ฏโ๏ธ ๐ณ๐๐พ ๐ก๐บ๐๐๐พ๐ ๐ก๐๐พ๐ โ๏ธ๐ฏ
