A party in hogwarts!
Riley Bluescar wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:34hey everyone!! so what are some party activities planned??
also if ur in ravenclaw click here
You can be the 2nd one, since Lav knows you
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
A party in hogwarts!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:37Riley Bluescar wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:34hey everyone!! so what are some party activities planned??
also if ur in ravenclaw click here
You can be the 2nd one, since Lav knows you
yayy!
A party in hogwarts!
Riley Bluescar wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:38Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:37Riley Bluescar wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:34hey everyone!! so what are some party activities planned??
also if ur in ravenclaw click here
You can be the 2nd one, since Lav knows you
yayy!
We'll meet in the courtyard, and I can show that Lav was waiting for you and with you Winter came too..
That K winter?
And what should I name it?
Last edited by Laverne Taylor on 19 Sep 2026, 03:43, edited 2 times in total.
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
A party in hogwarts!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:40Riley Bluescar wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:38Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:37Riley Bluescar wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:34hey everyone!! so what are some party activities planned??
also if ur in ravenclaw click here
You can be the 2nd one, since Lav knows you
yayy!
We'll meet in the courtyard, and I can show that Lav was waiting for you and with you Winter came too..
That K winter?
fine by me
| W.A.|M.T.|Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta β’ 6 | eva β’ 7 | str β’ 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 6 | acc β’ 8 |
A party in hogwarts!
What should I name it?Winter Angelo wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:43fine by meLaverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:40We'll meet in the courtyard, and I can show that Lav was waiting for you and with you Winter came too..Riley Bluescar wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:38yayy!
That K winter?
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
A party in hogwarts!
Idk, what the party is about?Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:43What should I name it?Winter Angelo wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:43fine by meLaverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:40We'll meet in the courtyard, and I can show that Lav was waiting for you and with you Winter came too..
That K winter?
| W.A.|M.T.|Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta β’ 6 | eva β’ 7 | str β’ 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 6 | acc β’ 8 |
A party in hogwarts!
The plan? We all meet in the courtyard, all the people invited, and plan it..Winter Angelo wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:44Idk, what the party is about?Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:43What should I name it?Winter Angelo wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:43fine by meLaverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:40We'll meet in the courtyard, and I can show that Lav was waiting for you and with you Winter came too..
That K winter?
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
A party in hogwarts!
maybe something basic like βParty plansβLaverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:46The plan? We all meet in the courtyard, all the people invited, and plan it..Winter Angelo wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:44Idk, what the party is about?Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:43What should I name it?Winter Angelo wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:43fine by meLaverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:40
We'll meet in the courtyard, and I can show that Lav was waiting for you and with you Winter came too..
That K winter?
A party in hogwarts!
Hey I need a perm slip for room of requirements
A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe
A party in hogwarts!
Ditto!
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"