A party in hogwarts! IC OOC

Riley Bluescar wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:34
hey everyone!! so what are some party activities planned??
also if ur in ravenclaw click here


You can be the 2nd one, since Lav knows you

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:37
Riley Bluescar wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:34
hey everyone!! so what are some party activities planned??
also if ur in ravenclaw click here


You can be the 2nd one, since Lav knows you


yayy!

wis: 7 β€’ eva: 6
arc power: 5 β€’ Strength: 5
stamina: 7 β€’ acc: 5
π•†π•”π•–π•’π•Ÿ 𝔼π•ͺ𝕖𝕀
π‘Šβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘Ž π‘ π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘ π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop β€’ Owls β€’ Ency

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Riley Bluescar wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:38
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:37
Riley Bluescar wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:34
hey everyone!! so what are some party activities planned??
also if ur in ravenclaw click here


You can be the 2nd one, since Lav knows you


yayy!

We'll meet in the courtyard, and I can show that Lav was waiting for you and with you Winter came too..
That K winter?

And what should I name it?
Last edited by Laverne Taylor on 19 Sep 2026, 03:43, edited 2 times in total.

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:40
Riley Bluescar wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:38
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:37
Riley Bluescar wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:34
hey everyone!! so what are some party activities planned??
also if ur in ravenclaw click here


You can be the 2nd one, since Lav knows you


yayy!

We'll meet in the courtyard, and I can show that Lav was waiting for you and with you Winter came too..
That K winter?


fine by me

W.A.|M.T.|Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta β€’ 6 | eva β€’ 7 | str β€’ 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 6 | acc β€’ 8

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Winter Angelo wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:43
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:40
Riley Bluescar wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:38
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:37
Riley Bluescar wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:34
You can be the 2nd one, since Lav knows you
yayy!
We'll meet in the courtyard, and I can show that Lav was waiting for you and with you Winter came too..
That K winter?
fine by me
What should I name it?

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:43
Winter Angelo wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:43
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:40
Riley Bluescar wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:38
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:37

You can be the 2nd one, since Lav knows you
yayy!
We'll meet in the courtyard, and I can show that Lav was waiting for you and with you Winter came too..
That K winter?
fine by me
What should I name it?
Idk, what the party is about?

W.A.|M.T.|Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta β€’ 6 | eva β€’ 7 | str β€’ 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 6 | acc β€’ 8

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Winter Angelo wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:44
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:43
Winter Angelo wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:43
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:40
Riley Bluescar wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:38

yayy!
We'll meet in the courtyard, and I can show that Lav was waiting for you and with you Winter came too..
That K winter?
fine by me
What should I name it?
Idk, what the party is about?
The plan? We all meet in the courtyard, all the people invited, and plan it..

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:46
Winter Angelo wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:44
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:43
Winter Angelo wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:43
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 03:40
We'll meet in the courtyard, and I can show that Lav was waiting for you and with you Winter came too..
That K winter?
fine by me
What should I name it?
Idk, what the party is about?
The plan? We all meet in the courtyard, all the people invited, and plan it..
maybe something basic like β€˜Party plans’

wis: 7 β€’ eva: 6
arc power: 5 β€’ Strength: 5
stamina: 7 β€’ acc: 5
π•†π•”π•–π•’π•Ÿ 𝔼π•ͺ𝕖𝕀
π‘Šβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘Ž π‘ π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘ π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop β€’ Owls β€’ Ency

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Hey I need a perm slip for room of requirements

A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Laura BΓΌttner wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 06:37 Hey I need a perm slip for room of requirements
Ditto! :D

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"