A party in hogwarts!
Heyaaa
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
A party in hogwarts!
So what's this party about?
| W.A.|M.T.|Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta β’ 6 | eva β’ 7 | str β’ 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 6 | acc β’ 8 |
A party in hogwarts!
Cmon lets discuss it!
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
A party in hogwarts!
Where do you guys want the party to be first of all? Like in the castle or on the grounds?
Just brainstorming
Just brainstorming
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
A party in hogwarts!
The room of requirements?Bella Light wrote: 17 Sep 2026, 14:17 Where do you guys want the party to be first of all? Like in the castle or on the grounds?
Just brainstorming![]()
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
A party in hogwarts!
I wish we can do it there because its perfect but I don't have access sry
If you guys do it there I might not be able to join
I think you might need like a pass or a year requirement?
If you guys do it there I might not be able to join
I think you might need like a pass or a year requirement?
Laverne Taylor wrote: 17 Sep 2026, 14:19The room of requirements?Bella Light wrote: 17 Sep 2026, 14:17 Where do you guys want the party to be first of all? Like in the castle or on the grounds?
Just brainstorming![]()
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
A party in hogwarts!
I can share the slip with uBella Light wrote: 17 Sep 2026, 14:21 I wish we can do it there because its perfect but I don't have access sry
If you guys do it there I might not be able to join![]()
I think you might need like a pass or a year requirement?
Laverne Taylor wrote: 17 Sep 2026, 14:19The room of requirements?Bella Light wrote: 17 Sep 2026, 14:17 Where do you guys want the party to be first of all? Like in the castle or on the grounds?
Just brainstorming![]()
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
A party in hogwarts!
Oh, really? That works then, tysm!
Other people might not have the pass tho too, probably need to double check
Other people might not have the pass tho too, probably need to double check
Laverne Taylor wrote: 17 Sep 2026, 14:38I can share the slip with uBella Light wrote: 17 Sep 2026, 14:21 I wish we can do it there because its perfect but I don't have access sry
If you guys do it there I might not be able to join![]()
I think you might need like a pass or a year requirement?
Laverne Taylor wrote: 17 Sep 2026, 14:19The room of requirements?Bella Light wrote: 17 Sep 2026, 14:17 Where do you guys want the party to be first of all? Like in the castle or on the grounds?
Just brainstorming![]()
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
A party in hogwarts!
I'll find volunteers..Bella Light wrote: 17 Sep 2026, 14:40 Oh, really? That works then, tysm!
Other people might not have the pass tho too, probably need to double check
Laverne Taylor wrote: 17 Sep 2026, 14:38I can share the slip with uBella Light wrote: 17 Sep 2026, 14:21 I wish we can do it there because its perfect but I don't have access sry
If you guys do it there I might not be able to join![]()
I think you might need like a pass or a year requirement?
Laverne Taylor wrote: 17 Sep 2026, 14:19The room of requirements?Bella Light wrote: 17 Sep 2026, 14:17 Where do you guys want the party to be first of all? Like in the castle or on the grounds?
Just brainstorming![]()
Btw, welcome Penne!!
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
A party in hogwarts!
Welcome Penne to the club!
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."