A party in hogwarts!
This is the discussion thread
for a rpg request.
( Mine's the second one! )
So here we'll be
discussing about where we're
doing the party and
what we'll be doing there...
Frankly, there's not much to
say, since it's pretty self explanatory,
but if anyone's interested,
you can go on the link above
and check my request.
If you like it, you're free to owl me!
Last edited by Laverne Taylor on 17 Sep 2026, 09:14, edited 1 time in total.
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
A party in hogwarts!
Members:
@Laverne Taylor
@Bella Light
@Ginny Angel
@Winter Angelo
@Cassiopia Stellato
@Jay Valkyrie
@Amalie Leclerc
@Xio Arcana
@Penelope Kneen
@Laura BΓΌttner
@Aaron Schwartz
@Nick Jameson
@Riley Bluescar
@Malus Angelus
@Joseph Sims
@Jessica Matthews
Last edited by Laverne Taylor on 19 Sep 2026, 16:30, edited 10 times in total.
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
A party in hogwarts!
Hellooo
| Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta β’ 6 | eva β’ 7 | str β’ 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 6 | acc β’ 8 |
A party in hogwarts!
Heya Winter!
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
A party in hogwarts!
Hii! Super excited to RP with you all!
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
A party in hogwarts!
I have been summoned!
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
A party in hogwarts!
Hiyaa!!
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
A party in hogwarts!
Nice pfp
| Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta β’ 6 | eva β’ 7 | str β’ 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 6 | acc β’ 8 |
A party in hogwarts!
aww ty!Winter Angelo wrote: 17 Sep 2026, 09:56Nice pfp
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
A party in hogwarts!
Hiiii
π±ππππ ππ π πππππππ π π ππππππ πππππ ππππππππ π ππππ ( Λ Β³Λ)β₯ π΄πππ’βοΈοΈ(ββ½β) ππππ!ΰΏ
