The Unravelers Chat
Howdy!
I am super proud of you all! Unfortunately the next event won't be until October, so you'll have to wait patiently. However I do plan on making some side quests to keep y'all entertained in the meanwhile. Regarding the owl you have been promised, give me a bit more time I have some last minute tweaks to do. Feel free to roleplay away and make friends with each other in the thread. There are still others who haven't found it yet, so good luck to all of them. Please refrain for any spoilers or hints to where the thread is located so the others get to piece the puzzle together themselves. Again, I'm super happy you enjoyed this one. Since this was our first event you can safely assume this is the easiest one you'll ever get. I'll be looking forward to seeing you work in future events. Stay curious and question everything!
Your Secret Keeper,
Ezra Calloway
I am super proud of you all! Unfortunately the next event won't be until October, so you'll have to wait patiently. However I do plan on making some side quests to keep y'all entertained in the meanwhile. Regarding the owl you have been promised, give me a bit more time I have some last minute tweaks to do. Feel free to roleplay away and make friends with each other in the thread. There are still others who haven't found it yet, so good luck to all of them. Please refrain for any spoilers or hints to where the thread is located so the others get to piece the puzzle together themselves. Again, I'm super happy you enjoyed this one. Since this was our first event you can safely assume this is the easiest one you'll ever get. I'll be looking forward to seeing you work in future events. Stay curious and question everything!
Your Secret Keeper,
Ezra Calloway
Last edited by Ezra Calloway on 14 Sep 2026, 13:59, edited 2 times in total.
I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait
The Unravelers Chat
Sammmeeee
The Unravelers Chat
Pih uliWeot u yice .aodc?er neepr irpt hdeta.T otmerKe,dtwyrn u helrvrsi!l l teravnlyaeu eSe pro'oramTaa tlyheelkr tenrEzra Calloway wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 13:02 Howdy!
I am super proud of you all! Unfortunately the next event won't be until October, so you'll have to wait patiently. However I do plan on making some side quests to keep y'all entertained in the meanwhile. Regarding the owl you have been promised, give me a bit more time I have some last minute tweaks to do. Feel free to roleplay away and make friends with each other in the thread. There are still others who haven't found it yet, so good luck to all of them. Please refrain for any spoilers or hints to where the thread is located so the others get to piece the puzzle together themselves. Again, I'm super happy you enjoyed this one. Since this was our first event you can safely assume this is the easiest one you'll ever get. I'll be looking forward to seeing you work in future events. Stay curious and question everything!
Your Secret Keeper,
Ezra Calloway
Rail fence 4
The Unravelers Chat
Ezra Calloway wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 13:02 Howdy!
I am super proud of you all! Unfortunately the next event won't be until October, so you'll have to wait patiently. However I do plan on making some side quests to keep y'all entertained in the meanwhile. Regarding the owl you have been promised, give me a bit more time I have some last minute tweaks to do. Feel free to roleplay away and make friends with each other in the thread. There are still others who haven't found it yet, so good luck to all of them. Please refrain for any spoilers or hints to where the thread is located so the others get to piece the puzzle together themselves. Again, I'm super happy you enjoyed this one. Since this was our first event you can safely assume this is the easiest one you'll ever get. I'll be looking forward to seeing you work in future events. Stay curious and question everything!
Your Secret Keeper,
Ezra Calloway
Laughing ajdskajdksaa (yes, maybe a little bit). Found the thread— will be typing up a response as soon as possible! Thanks for yet another charming puzzle
sta 3. eva 8. str 0. wis 7. arc 4. acc 8.
˙ǝʎǝ lnɟʇıǝɔǝp 'ɓuıʎl ǝɥʇ ǝɹɐʍǝq 👁
The Unravelers Chat
He said he was proud of us \(TuT)/ all the mental focus for this event was worth it
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
The Unravelers Chat
Haha yes 
And the secret message lol
And the secret message lol
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
The Unravelers Chat
... - --- .--. / ..-. --- -..- - .-. --- - / . -.-. .... --- / . -.-. .... --- / .- .-.. ..-. .- / -.--. ... .--. .- -.-. . -.--.- / ..- -. .. ..-. --- .-. -- / .... --- - . .-.. / -.. . .-.. - .- / --- ... -.-. .- .-. / -... .-. .- ...- --- / -.--. ... .--. .- -.-. . -.--.- / ..- -. .. ..-. --- .-. -- / --. --- .-.. ..-. / -.--. ... .--. .- -.-. . -.--.- / --.. ..- .-.. ..- / .- .-.. ..-. .- / . -.-. .... --- / -.. . .-.. - .- / -.--. ... .--. .- -.-. . -.--.- / .... --- - . .-.. / .... --- - . .-.. / -.- .. .-.. --- / .-- .... .. ... -.- . -.-- / -.--. ... .--. .- -.-. . -.--.- / ... - --- .--. / --.. ..- .-.. ..- / ..-. --- -..- - .-. --- - / --- ... -.-. .- .-. / -..- -....- .-. .- -.-- / --- ... -.-. .- .-. / -.--. ... .--. .- -.-. . -.--.- / .... --- - . .-.. / -.-- .- -. -.- . . / -. --- ...- . -- -... . .-. / -... .-. .- ...- --- / --- ... -.-. .- .-. / .--. .- .--. .- / ..-. --- -..- - .-. --- - / . -.-. .... --- / .-- .... .. ... -.- . -.-- / -.--. ... .--. .- -.-. . -.--.- / ... .. . .-. .-. .- / -.--. ... .--. .- -.-. . -.--.- / .-.. .. -- .- / --.- ..- . -... . -.-. / -.-- .- -. -.- . . / .- .-.. ..-. .- / -.--. ... .--. .- -.-. . -.--.- / -... .-. .- ...- --- / . -.-. .... --- / -. --- ...- . -- -... . .-. / -.--. ... .--. .- -.-. . -.--.- / -.-- .- -. -.- . . / . -.-. .... --- / ..- -. .. ..-. --- .-. -- / -.--. ... .--. .- -.-. . -.--.- / .. -. -.. .. .- / ..-. --- -..- - .-. --- - / ... .. . .-. .-. .- / .-.. .. -- .- / --.. ..- .-.. ..- / -.--. ... .--. .- -.-. . -.--.- / ... - --- .--. / -... .-. .- ...- --- / -.- .. .-.. --- / .- .-.. ..-. .- / -.--. ... .--. .- -.-. . -.--.- / -- .. -.- . / -.- .. .-.. --- / .-. --- -- . --- / -.--. ... .--. .- -.-. . -.--.- / .--. .- .--. .- / -.- .. .-.. --- / . -.-. .... --- / ..-. --- -..- - .-. --- - / ... .. . .-. .-. .- / -... .-. .- ...- --- / ... .. . .-. .-. .- / -.. . .-.. - .- / -.--. ... .--. .- -.-. . -.--.- / --- ... -.-. .- .-. / .-. --- -- . --- / -.--. ... .--. .- -.-. . -.--.- / .- .-.. ..-. .- / ..- -. .. ..-. --- .-. -- / ... .. . .-. .-. .- / .-- .... .. ... -.- . -.-- / .... --- - . .-.. / ... .. . .-. .-. .- / -.--. ... .--. .- -.-. . -.--.- / .... --- - . .-.. / .... --- - . .-.. / -.- .. .-.. --- / .-- .... .. ... -.- . -.--Ezra Calloway wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 13:02 Howdy!
I am super proud of you all! Unfortunately the next event won't be until October, so you'll have to wait patiently. However I do plan on making some side quests to keep y'all entertained in the meanwhile. Regarding the owl you have been promised, give me a bit more time I have some last minute tweaks to do. Feel free to roleplay away and make friends with each other in the thread. There are still others who haven't found it yet, so good luck to all of them. Please refrain for any spoilers or hints to where the thread is located so the others get to piece the puzzle together themselves. Again, I'm super happy you enjoyed this one. Since this was our first event you can safely assume this is the easiest one you'll ever get. I'll be looking forward to seeing you work in future events. Stay curious and question everything!
Your Secret Keeper,
Ezra Calloway
A bit long, but it's due to the conversion steps I took which are: Caesar+7, substitution (a=z, b=y and so on), reverse, NATO phonetics, Morse
Answer if you're lazy to convert:
Reducio
Will always be paranoid big sir. Thank you for such a wonderful event. Will post my reply soon.
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
The Unravelers Chat
Wow that was a pain to decipherAaron Schwartz wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 17:46... - --- .--. / ..-. --- -..- - .-. --- - / . -.-. .... --- / . -.-. .... --- / .- .-.. ..-. .- / -.--. ... .--. .- -.-. . -.--.- / ..- -. .. ..-. --- .-. -- / .... --- - . .-.. / -.. . .-.. - .- / --- ... -.-. .- .-. / -... .-. .- ...- --- / -.--. ... .--. .- -.-. . -.--.- / ..- -. .. ..-. --- .-. -- / --. --- .-.. ..-. / -.--. ... .--. .- -.-. . -.--.- / --.. ..- .-.. ..- / .- .-.. ..-. .- / . -.-. .... --- / -.. . .-.. - .- / -.--. ... .--. .- -.-. . -.--.- / .... --- - . .-.. / .... --- - . .-.. / -.- .. .-.. --- / .-- .... .. ... -.- . -.-- / -.--. ... .--. .- -.-. . -.--.- / ... - --- .--. / --.. ..- .-.. ..- / ..-. --- -..- - .-. --- - / --- ... -.-. .- .-. / -..- -....- .-. .- -.-- / --- ... -.-. .- .-. / -.--. ... .--. .- -.-. . -.--.- / .... --- - . .-.. / -.-- .- -. -.- . . / -. --- ...- . -- -... . .-. / -... .-. .- ...- --- / --- ... -.-. .- .-. / .--. .- .--. .- / ..-. --- -..- - .-. --- - / . -.-. .... --- / .-- .... .. ... -.- . -.-- / -.--. ... .--. .- -.-. . -.--.- / ... .. . .-. .-. .- / -.--. ... .--. .- -.-. . -.--.- / .-.. .. -- .- / --.- ..- . -... . -.-. / -.-- .- -. -.- . . / .- .-.. ..-. .- / -.--. ... .--. .- -.-. . -.--.- / -... .-. .- ...- --- / . -.-. .... --- / -. --- ...- . -- -... . .-. / -.--. ... .--. .- -.-. . -.--.- / -.-- .- -. -.- . . / . -.-. .... --- / ..- -. .. ..-. --- .-. -- / -.--. ... .--. .- -.-. . -.--.- / .. -. -.. .. .- / ..-. --- -..- - .-. --- - / ... .. . .-. .-. .- / .-.. .. -- .- / --.. ..- .-.. ..- / -.--. ... .--. .- -.-. . -.--.- / ... - --- .--. / -... .-. .- ...- --- / -.- .. .-.. --- / .- .-.. ..-. .- / -.--. ... .--. .- -.-. . -.--.- / -- .. -.- . / -.- .. .-.. --- / .-. --- -- . --- / -.--. ... .--. .- -.-. . -.--.- / .--. .- .--. .- / -.- .. .-.. --- / . -.-. .... --- / ..-. --- -..- - .-. --- - / ... .. . .-. .-. .- / -... .-. .- ...- --- / ... .. . .-. .-. .- / -.. . .-.. - .- / -.--. ... .--. .- -.-. . -.--.- / --- ... -.-. .- .-. / .-. --- -- . --- / -.--. ... .--. .- -.-. . -.--.- / .- .-.. ..-. .- / ..- -. .. ..-. --- .-. -- / ... .. . .-. .-. .- / .-- .... .. ... -.- . -.-- / .... --- - . .-.. / ... .. . .-. .-. .- / -.--. ... .--. .- -.-. . -.--.- / .... --- - . .-.. / .... --- - . .-.. / -.- .. .-.. --- / .-- .... .. ... -.- . -.--Ezra Calloway wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 13:02 Howdy!
I am super proud of you all! Unfortunately the next event won't be until October, so you'll have to wait patiently. However I do plan on making some side quests to keep y'all entertained in the meanwhile. Regarding the owl you have been promised, give me a bit more time I have some last minute tweaks to do. Feel free to roleplay away and make friends with each other in the thread. There are still others who haven't found it yet, so good luck to all of them. Please refrain for any spoilers or hints to where the thread is located so the others get to piece the puzzle together themselves. Again, I'm super happy you enjoyed this one. Since this was our first event you can safely assume this is the easiest one you'll ever get. I'll be looking forward to seeing you work in future events. Stay curious and question everything!
Your Secret Keeper,
Ezra Calloway
A bit long, but it's due to the conversion steps I took which are: Caesar+7, substitution (a=z, b=y and so on), reverse, NATO phonetics, Morse
Answer if you're lazy to convert:ReducioWill always be paranoid big sir. Thank you for such a wonderful event. Will post my reply soon.
The Unravelers Chat
I haven't taken part in discussing the clues but I found the thread earlier after deciphering the wild flowers clue, unfortunately I don't think I'll have time to replay immediately tho..
iNPC: Shion♡