The Unravelers Chat

Found it! @Ezra Calloway

Please come to my shop, Pink Lemonade!
Selling my Chocolate Frog Cards, find the post in The Counter Chat!

The Unravelers Chat
Banner clue: jr rxwgrruv, go outdoors

🄴verybody 🄻ies, 🄴verybody 🄳ies. Live your best life and tell your best lies.
Ency:

The Unravelers Chat
That was really fun! Found it! @Ezra Calloway :)

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

The Unravelers Chat
Found it @Ezra Calloway! The hints were a little difficult to follow because I had to be offline for long, but now they make sense that I’m reading them again!

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine

The Unravelers Chat
anyone received an owl yet?

Please come to my shop, Pink Lemonade!
Selling my Chocolate Frog Cards, find the post in The Counter Chat!

The Unravelers Chat
Nah, let the guy catch up! LOL XD We JUMPED on this event

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

The Unravelers Chat
Nope! But it is only a few hours after he posted, so he might just be busy! :)
Nessarose Goldwins wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 05:23 anyone received an owl yet?

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

The Unravelers Chat
Probably a time zone thing, I've noticed he's super active a little later than now. maybe 1~3ish hours from this message?

🄴verybody 🄻ies, 🄴verybody 🄳ies. Live your best life and tell your best lies.
Ency:

The Unravelers Chat
I guess I'll see it in the morning then It's like 8:30pm where I am.

Please come to my shop, Pink Lemonade!
Selling my Chocolate Frog Cards, find the post in The Counter Chat!

The Unravelers Chat
Found it way earlier, just didn't get the time to RP it

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.