๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณI.N.D.I.A.๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ

Aaron Schwartz wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 18:33
Kai Hepner wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 18:25 Wait what- what did I miss??
Nothing, just that a dating situation spread way before the dating situation came into existence
WAIT YOU GUYS ARE DATING??
NO WAYY-
I'm so happy for you guys!! can I third wheel:>>/j

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š'๐šœ ๐™ถ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณI.N.D.I.A.๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ
Penelope Kneen wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 18:18
Diana Roberts wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 17:58 I'm happy for you two though
Thenk youuu!! <3
No problem!! Lowkey I want Diana to introduce u two, but I guess u two alr have a thread for that, so u don't need Diana to play match maker :(

iNPC โœฉ Latoya Driskell
PC โœฉ Diana Roberts
โœฉ๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐‘…๐‘œ๐’ท๐‘’๐“‡๐“‰๐“ˆโœฉ
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop โœฉ

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณI.N.D.I.A.๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ
no way thats so coollll!!! btw george im changing my post.

Don't let anyone's hate, ignorance, drama, or negativity keep you from being the best person you could ever be.

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณI.N.D.I.A.๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ
Yes, we will first RP everyone entering the Ballroom and the audience (a bunch of NPCs) also arriving

"Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect." - Luna Lovegood | GEORGE CALDER|
STA - 6 EVA - 6 STR - 5 WIS - 8 ARC - 5 ACC - 5

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณI.N.D.I.A.๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ
George, need some ideas on how to join the club IC cause our characters have no relation to India ๐Ÿ˜ญ
We do have a plan that if one of us joins, they can convince the others to join the club

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณI.N.D.I.A.๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 18 Aug 2026, 15:09 George, need some ideas on how to join the club IC cause our characters have no relation to India ๐Ÿ˜ญ
We do have a plan that if one of us joins, they can convince the others to join the club
I think you can also join the club if you like India and it's culture

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š'๐šœ ๐™ถ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณI.N.D.I.A.๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ
Kai Hepner wrote: 18 Aug 2026, 15:30
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 18 Aug 2026, 15:09 George, need some ideas on how to join the club IC cause our characters have no relation to India ๐Ÿ˜ญ
We do have a plan that if one of us joins, they can convince the others to join the club
I think you can also join the club if you like India and it's culture
Can try smth like that, though hmmm....

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณI.N.D.I.A.๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ
I mean, that could work. Diana loves learning about new cultures and stuff like that. But, she wouldn't be able to speak the language.

iNPC โœฉ Latoya Driskell
PC โœฉ Diana Roberts
โœฉ๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐‘…๐‘œ๐’ท๐‘’๐“‡๐“‰๐“ˆโœฉ
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop โœฉ

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณI.N.D.I.A.๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ
Name: Lucian Wright
Year: 1st
Why do you want to join this club? I'm OOC from India

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณI.N.D.I.A.๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ
hi george, i changed my rp part a bit.

Don't let anyone's hate, ignorance, drama, or negativity keep you from being the best person you could ever be.