๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณI.N.D.I.A.๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ

Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 11:48
Penelope Kneen wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 11:13
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 11:13
Penelope Kneen wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 10:59
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 10:58 @George Calder IC I've no relation to India. Any ideas on how to join in?
Same with me!!
Ngl, for us, since we're going to be dating IC, if one of us joins the club, they can convince the other to come along with them
Yesssss we can do that!!
you still gotta reply!!
NO WAY OMGG
Ummm :love:

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณI.N.D.I.A.๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ
Penelope Kneen wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 11:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 11:48
Penelope Kneen wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 11:13
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 11:13
Penelope Kneen wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 10:59

Same with me!!
Ngl, for us, since we're going to be dating IC, if one of us joins the club, they can convince the other to come along with them
Yesssss we can do that!!
you still gotta reply!!
NO WAY OMGG
Ummm :love:
PENNY??!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9



๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณI.N.D.I.A.๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 11:51
Penelope Kneen wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 11:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 11:48
Penelope Kneen wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 11:13
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 11:13

Ngl, for us, since we're going to be dating IC, if one of us joins the club, they can convince the other to come along with them
Yesssss we can do that!!
you still gotta reply!!
NO WAY OMGG
Ummm :love:
PENNY??!!!!
Umm yes?? :love:
You're angry at me???

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณI.N.D.I.A.๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ
Penelope Kneen wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 11:52
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 11:51
Penelope Kneen wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 11:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 11:48
Penelope Kneen wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 11:13

Yesssss we can do that!!
you still gotta reply!!
NO WAY OMGG
Ummm :love:
PENNY??!!!!
Umm yes?? :love:
You're angry at me???
NO I AM EXCITEDD

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9



๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณI.N.D.I.A.๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ
Oh my gods. Here I was trying to figure out how to make Diana be able to join the club rp IC, and then I find out her two firstie friends r dating??

iNPC โœฉ Latoya Driskell
PC โœฉ Diana Roberts
โœฉ๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐‘…๐‘œ๐’ท๐‘’๐“‡๐“‰๐“ˆโœฉ
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop โœฉ

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณI.N.D.I.A.๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ
Diana Roberts wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 17:47 Oh my gods. Here I was trying to figure out how to make Diana be able to join the club rp IC, and then I find out her two firstie friends r dating??
:blush:

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณI.N.D.I.A.๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ
I'm happy for you two though

iNPC โœฉ Latoya Driskell
PC โœฉ Diana Roberts
โœฉ๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐‘…๐‘œ๐’ท๐‘’๐“‡๐“‰๐“ˆโœฉ
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop โœฉ

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณI.N.D.I.A.๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ
Diana Roberts wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 17:58 I'm happy for you two though
Thenk youuu!! <3

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณI.N.D.I.A.๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ
Wait what- what did I miss??

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š'๐šœ ๐™ถ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณI.N.D.I.A.๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ
Kai Hepner wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 18:25 Wait what- what did I miss??
Nothing, just that a dating situation spread way before the dating situation came into existence

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.