How do I report my problem?

Nick Jameson wrote: 16 Jun 2026, 16:36
Rosselia Linda wrote: 16 Jun 2026, 16:18 Description of the problem :
I see the word 'image' but I don't see an image.I am not sure if it a error.

Screenshot :
Image posted by the member

Error message :


Device and browser used :
I have a chromebook.
It seems this is a problem only on Chromebook cause I am using a apple device and it works fine
No, I use an apple laptop (M5) and its the same for me

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How do I report my problem?
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 05:37
Nick Jameson wrote: 16 Jun 2026, 16:36
Rosselia Linda wrote: 16 Jun 2026, 16:18 Description of the problem :
I see the word 'image' but I don't see an image.I am not sure if it a error.

Screenshot :
Image posted by the member

Error message :


Device and browser used :
I have a chromebook.
It seems this is a problem only on Chromebook cause I am using a apple device and it works fine
No, I use an apple laptop (M5) and its the same for me
This is what I see

Image posted by the member

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

How do I report my problem?
I fixed it. Thanks ;)

How do I report my problem?
Description of the problem :
I am unable to reply to owls for some reason. I get them, but can not reply to the owls. I can reply to threads and create posts as usual though.

Screenshot :
Image posted by the member

Device and browser used :
It's a MacBook Air, M1 chip, using a chrome browser with microsoft as the search engine.

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

How do I report my problem?
Hi,
I can’t send potato peels to other people. Everything works fine but the ok button isn’t seen.
Image posted by the member

How do I report my problem?
Tessa Brown wrote: 16 Sep 2026, 08:34 Hi,
I can’t send potato peels to other people. Everything works fine but the ok button isn’t seen.
Reducio
Image posted by the member
hi! you can send potato peels. just click on miss Nessarose’s name. that will pull a box where you send a short message, like “here’s your money/peels”, or “thanks for my order!” then there will be an okay button there that you can easily see ^^

please do not be afraid to owl me if there is any more questions itching your lovely mind!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

How do I report my problem?
Hi Brookline, yeah I know, I clicked on her name already, it is just loading and is stick on that page even after reloading the page a couple of times.

How do I report my problem?
Tessa Brown wrote: 16 Sep 2026, 12:59 Hi Brookline, yeah I know, I clicked on her name already, it is just loading and is stick on that page even after reloading the page a couple of times.
What device are you using

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6