How do I report my problem?
No, I use an apple laptop (M5) and its the same for meNick Jameson wrote: 16 Jun 2026, 16:36It seems this is a problem only on Chromebook cause I am using a apple device and it works fineRosselia Linda wrote: 16 Jun 2026, 16:18 Description of the problem :
I see the word 'image' but I don't see an image.I am not sure if it a error.
Screenshot :
Error message :
Device and browser used :
I have a chromebook.
How do I report my problem?
This is what I seeJulia Evans wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 05:37No, I use an apple laptop (M5) and its the same for meNick Jameson wrote: 16 Jun 2026, 16:36It seems this is a problem only on Chromebook cause I am using a apple device and it works fineRosselia Linda wrote: 16 Jun 2026, 16:18 Description of the problem :
I see the word 'image' but I don't see an image.I am not sure if it a error.
Screenshot :
Error message :
Device and browser used :
I have a chromebook.
How do I report my problem?
Description of the problem :
I am unable to reply to owls for some reason. I get them, but can not reply to the owls. I can reply to threads and create posts as usual though.
Screenshot :

Device and browser used :
It's a MacBook Air, M1 chip, using a chrome browser with microsoft as the search engine.
I am unable to reply to owls for some reason. I get them, but can not reply to the owls. I can reply to threads and create posts as usual though.
Screenshot :

Device and browser used :
It's a MacBook Air, M1 chip, using a chrome browser with microsoft as the search engine.
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
How do I report my problem?
Hi,
I can’t send potato peels to other people. Everything works fine but the ok button isn’t seen.
I can’t send potato peels to other people. Everything works fine but the ok button isn’t seen.
How do I report my problem?
Tessa Brown wrote: 16 Sep 2026, 08:34 Hi,
I can’t send potato peels to other people. Everything works fine but the ok button isn’t seen.
Reducio
hi! you can send potato peels. just click on miss Nessarose’s name. that will pull a box where you send a short message, like “here’s your money/peels”, or “thanks for my order!” then there will be an okay button there that you can easily see![]()
please do not be afraid to owl me if there is any more questions itching your lovely mind!
How do I report my problem?
Hi Brookline, yeah I know, I clicked on her name already, it is just loading and is stick on that page even after reloading the page a couple of times.
How do I report my problem?
What device are you usingTessa Brown wrote: 16 Sep 2026, 12:59 Hi Brookline, yeah I know, I clicked on her name already, it is just loading and is stick on that page even after reloading the page a couple of times.
