Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:37Ok it’s settled! I feel quite accomplished today, I’ve done so many errandsLily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:36wait thats cute i like that!Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:33goooodd
Ooo what about Lena love resorting to just adding love at the endLily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:32Yeah I like it too which is why I want to find one for you even more… Maybe Lottie dot, or….. idk
I call lotus lotty hmmm![]()
Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:39yippeee!! i feel kind of accomplished, didn't quite do everything i wanted to do but i dont have energy to di the rest of it!!Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:37Ok it’s settled! I feel quite accomplished today, I’ve done so many errandsLily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:36wait thats cute i like that!Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:33goooodd
Ooo what about Lena love resorting to just adding love at the endLily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:32
Yeah I like it too which is why I want to find one for you even more… Maybe Lottie dot, or….. idk
I call lotus lotty hmmm![]()
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:40Understandable… I probably won’t have any more energy tomorrow or for a while~Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:39yippeee!! i feel kind of accomplished, didn't quite do everything i wanted to do but i dont have energy to di the rest of it!!Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:37Ok it’s settled! I feel quite accomplished today, I’ve done so many errandsLily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:36wait thats cute i like that!Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:33
goooodd
Ooo what about Lena love resorting to just adding love at the end![]()
Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:41i have to have energy tomorrow.. i have a dentist appointment then work..Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:40Understandable… I probably won’t have any more energy tomorrow or for a while~Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:39yippeee!! i feel kind of accomplished, didn't quite do everything i wanted to do but i dont have energy to di the rest of it!!Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:37Ok it’s settled! I feel quite accomplished today, I’ve done so many errands
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Let's Chat!
That's not good -_-
Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:42Oh well good luck at your appointment and work!Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:41i have to have energy tomorrow.. i have a dentist appointment then work..Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:40Understandable… I probably won’t have any more energy tomorrow or for a while~Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:39yippeee!! i feel kind of accomplished, didn't quite do everything i wanted to do but i dont have energy to di the rest of it!!Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:37
Ok it’s settled! I feel quite accomplished today, I’ve done so many errands
Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:46ITS SO COLD IN MY ROOM OH MY GOODNESSLena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:42Oh well good luck at your appointment and work!Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:41i have to have energy tomorrow.. i have a dentist appointment then work..Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:40Understandable… I probably won’t have any more energy tomorrow or for a while~Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:39
yippeee!! i feel kind of accomplished, didn't quite do everything i wanted to do but i dont have energy to di the rest of it!!
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:47CAN WE TRADE it’s so hot where I am!Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:46ITS SO COLD IN MY ROOM OH MY GOODNESSLena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:42Oh well good luck at your appointment and work!Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:41i have to have energy tomorrow.. i have a dentist appointment then work..Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:40
Understandable… I probably won’t have any more energy tomorrow or for a while~
Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:48WELL IT'S LIKE 90 OUTSIDE IT'S JUST THE ACS BLASTING AND MY HAIR IS WETLena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:47CAN WE TRADE it’s so hot where I am!Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:46ITS SO COLD IN MY ROOM OH MY GOODNESSLena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:42Oh well good luck at your appointment and work!Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:41
i have to have energy tomorrow.. i have a dentist appointment then work..
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Let's Chat!
Am good how are ya!! :3Lex Kervick wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:00How are you? :3Lotus Lively wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 00:52*happy wiggles* LEX!Lex Kervick wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 00:51Lotus! *Tacklesnugs*Lotus Lively wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 00:49 Well being a metamorphmagus means that someone else was also a metamorphmagus in her fam
Hey Lex!