OOC Let's Chat!

Hiya hiya ^^

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning ~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:28
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:27
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:24
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:19
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:18

good as well!
That’s good to hear! I really need a good nickname for you, I’ve been thinking but can’t find one yet
I give everyone nicknames, emma's the only one that's given me one thats unique from the nickname thread and it was lena bear but i understand lena is more of a nick name itself then a name
Yeah I try and give everyone a unique nickname but yours is harder to work with
yeahh i see that but i like my nickname for you
Yeah I like it too which is why I want to find one for you even more… Maybe Lottie dot, or….. idk :cry2:

Morning Lily!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:32 Morning ~
GOOD MORNING LILS HRUU

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Morninn Lils :wow: howre ya?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Am good, wbu guys?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:33 Am good, wbu guys?
goooodd
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:32
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:28
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:27
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:24
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:19

That’s good to hear! I really need a good nickname for you, I’ve been thinking but can’t find one yet
I give everyone nicknames, emma's the only one that's given me one thats unique from the nickname thread and it was lena bear but i understand lena is more of a nick name itself then a name
Yeah I try and give everyone a unique nickname but yours is harder to work with
yeahh i see that but i like my nickname for you
Yeah I like it too which is why I want to find one for you even more… Maybe Lottie dot, or….. idk :cry2:

I call lotus lotty hmmm

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:33
Lily Clarke wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:33 Am good, wbu guys?
goooodd
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:32
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:28
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:27
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:24
I give everyone nicknames, emma's the only one that's given me one thats unique from the nickname thread and it was lena bear but i understand lena is more of a nick name itself then a name
Yeah I try and give everyone a unique nickname but yours is harder to work with
yeahh i see that but i like my nickname for you
Yeah I like it too which is why I want to find one for you even more… Maybe Lottie dot, or….. idk :cry2:

I call lotus lotty hmmm
Ooo what about Lena love resorting to just adding love at the end :sweatingbullets:

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:33 Am good, wbu guys?
I'm okaay :happy: but kinda tired cus I had a poor night of sleep :cryhappy:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:36
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:33
Lily Clarke wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:33 Am good, wbu guys?
goooodd
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:32
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:28
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:27

Yeah I try and give everyone a unique nickname but yours is harder to work with
yeahh i see that but i like my nickname for you
Yeah I like it too which is why I want to find one for you even more… Maybe Lottie dot, or….. idk :cry2:

I call lotus lotty hmmm
Ooo what about Lena love resorting to just adding love at the end :sweatingbullets:
wait thats cute i like that!

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧