OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:16
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:07
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 00:52
Hi Logan! Those both look like great options I can’t wait to see what you end up choosing!

HI LENA!
hi lily pad how are ya
Good! Hru?
good as well!

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:18
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:16
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:07
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 00:52
Hi Logan! Those both look like great options I can’t wait to see what you end up choosing!

HI LENA!
hi lily pad how are ya
Good! Hru?
good as well!
That’s good to hear! I really need a good nickname for you, I’ve been thinking but can’t find one yet

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:19
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:18
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:16
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:07
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 00:52
Hi Logan! Those both look like great options I can’t wait to see what you end up choosing!

HI LENA!
hi lily pad how are ya
Good! Hru?
good as well!
That’s good to hear! I really need a good nickname for you, I’ve been thinking but can’t find one yet
I give everyone nicknames, emma's the only one that's given me one thats unique from the nickname thread and it was lena bear but i understand lena is more of a nick name itself then a name

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Can anyone give me a nickname?-

`~Kusamitsu Keiju~'
PC: Taiki Ishii
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Keiju Kusamitsu wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:26 Can anyone give me a nickname?-
i can i just have to think

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
hello :cute:

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:24
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:19
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:18
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:16
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:07

hi lily pad how are ya
Good! Hru?
good as well!
That’s good to hear! I really need a good nickname for you, I’ve been thinking but can’t find one yet
I give everyone nicknames, emma's the only one that's given me one thats unique from the nickname thread and it was lena bear but i understand lena is more of a nick name itself then a name
Yeah I try and give everyone a unique nickname but yours is harder to work with

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:27
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:24
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:19
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:18
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:16

Good! Hru?
good as well!
That’s good to hear! I really need a good nickname for you, I’ve been thinking but can’t find one yet
I give everyone nicknames, emma's the only one that's given me one thats unique from the nickname thread and it was lena bear but i understand lena is more of a nick name itself then a name
Yeah I try and give everyone a unique nickname but yours is harder to work with
yeahh i see that but i like my nickname for you

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:27
Keiju Kusamitsu wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:26 Can anyone give me a nickname?-
i can i just have to think
Okay!

`~Kusamitsu Keiju~'
PC: Taiki Ishii
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Keiju Kusamitsu wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:28
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:27
Keiju Kusamitsu wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:26 Can anyone give me a nickname?-
i can i just have to think
Okay!
whos you pc... if you dont mind me asking..

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧