OOC Let's Chat!

Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:15 Hi all I think I'm gonna get my mom outta the house so we can get some hair dye for me!
purple??

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 22:59 Seeing Emma, Emiline, and Emily post one after the other was interesting… all we need now is EmmaLee :lol:
M&Ms just turned into M&M&Ms!! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:15
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:15 Hi all I think I'm gonna get my mom outta the house so we can get some hair dye for me!
purple??
Yeh!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:17
Lena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:15
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:15 Hi all I think I'm gonna get my mom outta the house so we can get some hair dye for me!
purple??
Yeh!
ohhhh you said its gonna be similar to your pfp right?

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:16
Silas Norwood wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 22:59 Seeing Emma, Emiline, and Emily post one after the other was interesting… all we need now is EmmaLee :lol:
M&Ms just turned into M&M&Ms!! :wow:
OMG STOP I LOVE THAT

OOC Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:19
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:17
Lena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:15
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:15 Hi all I think I'm gonna get my mom outta the house so we can get some hair dye for me!
purple??
Yeh!
ohhhh you said its gonna be similar to your pfp right?
Hopefully! Bc my hair is already kind of a dark brown I think it’ll turn out good if I get the right kind

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:22
Lena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:19
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:17
Lena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:15
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:15 Hi all I think I'm gonna get my mom outta the house so we can get some hair dye for me!
purple??
Yeh!
ohhhh you said its gonna be similar to your pfp right?
Hopefully! Bc my hair is already kind of a dark brown I think it’ll turn out good if I get the right kind
pretty!!! i dyed streaks of purple into mine and they faded into like a blue though so be warned…
but i have pretty light hair maybe that’s why

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:22
Lena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:19
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:17
Lena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:15
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:15 Hi all I think I'm gonna get my mom outta the house so we can get some hair dye for me!
purple??
Yeh!
ohhhh you said its gonna be similar to your pfp right?
Hopefully! Bc my hair is already kind of a dark brown I think it’ll turn out good if I get the right kind
from my experience (ima natural blonde but dyed it brown) it will probably be a really dark purple

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 22:56
Emiline Hunter wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 22:50
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 22:50
Emiline Hunter wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 22:41 :cute: might disappear though as its almost midnight for me
:cute: Same here! I'll see about getting a wee reply drafted to you tomorrow <3
oki <3
Will reply to owl after i finish my chores! <3
oki thanks <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emma van Elst wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:23
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:22
Lena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:19
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:17
Lena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:15

purple??
Yeh!
ohhhh you said its gonna be similar to your pfp right?
Hopefully! Bc my hair is already kind of a dark brown I think it’ll turn out good if I get the right kind
pretty!!! i dyed streaks of purple into mine and they faded into like a blue though so be warned…
but i have pretty light hair maybe that’s why
yeahh blue fades into green i have like an ugly green color thay kind of stained my hair my recommendation if you can get like artic fox and stay away from manic panic and splatt!!

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧