Let's Chat!
purple??Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:15 Hi all I think I'm gonna get my mom outta the house so we can get some hair dye for me!
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Let's Chat!
M&Ms just turned into M&M&Ms!!Silas Norwood wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 22:59 Seeing Emma, Emiline, and Emily post one after the other was interesting… all we need now is EmmaLee![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Yeh!Lena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:15purple??Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:15 Hi all I think I'm gonna get my mom outta the house so we can get some hair dye for me!
Let's Chat!
ohhhh you said its gonna be similar to your pfp right?Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:17Yeh!Lena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:15purple??Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:15 Hi all I think I'm gonna get my mom outta the house so we can get some hair dye for me!
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Emma van Elst
Let's Chat!
OMG STOP I LOVE THATEmily Shephard wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:16M&Ms just turned into M&M&Ms!!Silas Norwood wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 22:59 Seeing Emma, Emiline, and Emily post one after the other was interesting… all we need now is EmmaLee![]()
![]()
Let's Chat!
Hopefully! Bc my hair is already kind of a dark brown I think it’ll turn out good if I get the right kindLena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:19ohhhh you said its gonna be similar to your pfp right?Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:17Yeh!Lena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:15purple??Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:15 Hi all I think I'm gonna get my mom outta the house so we can get some hair dye for me!
Emma van Elst
Let's Chat!
pretty!!! i dyed streaks of purple into mine and they faded into like a blue though so be warned…Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:22Hopefully! Bc my hair is already kind of a dark brown I think it’ll turn out good if I get the right kindLena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:19ohhhh you said its gonna be similar to your pfp right?Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:17Yeh!Lena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:15purple??Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:15 Hi all I think I'm gonna get my mom outta the house so we can get some hair dye for me!
but i have pretty light hair maybe that’s why
Let's Chat!
from my experience (ima natural blonde but dyed it brown) it will probably be a really dark purpleLotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:22Hopefully! Bc my hair is already kind of a dark brown I think it’ll turn out good if I get the right kindLena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:19ohhhh you said its gonna be similar to your pfp right?Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:17Yeh!Lena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:15purple??Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:15 Hi all I think I'm gonna get my mom outta the house so we can get some hair dye for me!
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Let's Chat!
oki thanksBree Grey wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 22:56Will reply to owl after i finish my chores!Emiline Hunter wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 22:50okiEmily Shephard wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 22:50Same here! I'll see about getting a wee reply drafted to you tomorrow
![]()
![]()
![]()
Let's Chat!
yeahh blue fades into green i have like an ugly green color thay kind of stained my hair my recommendation if you can get like artic fox and stay away from manic panic and splatt!!Emma van Elst wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:23pretty!!! i dyed streaks of purple into mine and they faded into like a blue though so be warned…Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:22Hopefully! Bc my hair is already kind of a dark brown I think it’ll turn out good if I get the right kind
but i have pretty light hair maybe that’s why
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧