Let's Chat!
Heya rose~
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
whats up
I am alive !!!
Let's Chat!
Hey! How are you? My sisters health rn is quite...you know...
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Srsly? Also. What happened to your sis?
@Rose Hazel Anderson I am good, wbu?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Uhhhh temperature has gone up, the stomach thing has reduced, hopefully it should be fine!Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:15Srsly? Also. What happened to your sis?
@Rose Hazel Anderson I am good, wbu?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Oh well... She is taking her medicines?Briar Anderson wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:17Uhhhh temperature has gone up, the stomach thing has reduced, hopefully it should be fine!Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:15Srsly? Also. What happened to your sis?
@Rose Hazel Anderson I am good, wbu?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hello! *shivers* it's raining and I'm sad as this is no way June weather!!
