OOC Let's Chat!

heya lils

I am alive !!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Rose Hazel Anderson wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 08:47 heya lils
Heya rose~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 08:49
Rose Hazel Anderson wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 08:47 heya lils
Heya rose~
whats up

I am alive !!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Image posted by the member

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
heya brii ( EGG )

I am alive !!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Rose Hazel Anderson wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 08:59 heya brii ( EGG )
Hey! How are you? My sisters health rn is quite...you know...

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 08:56 Image posted by the member
Srsly? Also. What happened to your sis?

@Rose Hazel Anderson I am good, wbu?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:15
Briar Anderson wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 08:56 Image posted by the member
Srsly? Also. What happened to your sis?

@Rose Hazel Anderson I am good, wbu?
Uhhhh temperature has gone up, the stomach thing has reduced, hopefully it should be fine!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:17
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:15
Briar Anderson wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 08:56 Image posted by the member
Srsly? Also. What happened to your sis?

@Rose Hazel Anderson I am good, wbu?
Uhhhh temperature has gone up, the stomach thing has reduced, hopefully it should be fine!
Oh well... She is taking her medicines?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 08:13
Emiline Hunter wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 08:11 *peers in*
ellooo
Hello! *shivers* it's raining and I'm sad as this is no way June weather!!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP