Let's Chat!
goodiee a bit tired tho hruu
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Let's Chat!
Understandable.Lotus Lively wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 04:34Having flat back earrings doesn't really bother me I prefer it actually cause I almost always have headphones onLex Kervick wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 04:12Mhm...Lotus Lively wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 04:03Yeah I get that i used to do karate and I had to have a flat back earing or take it outBree Grey wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 03:54I want a helix peircing buuttt i wrestle so its kinda hard to get one since you cant wear jewlery during itLotus Lively wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 03:53 I think I'm gonna have to go see my piercer and see what they have to say about my getting a industrial
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
FINALLY BACK HOMEEE
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Yep
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
HI LILS!
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Let's Chat!
Hiya Lena!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
hru how was school
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Let's Chat!
*peers in*
Let's Chat!
ellooo
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Let's Chat!
Bad as hell, ig....Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 08:03hru how was school
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |