OOC Let's Chat!

Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 06:51
Lily Young wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 06:50
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 06:46
Lily Young wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 06:45
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 06:45

good you need it lily pad
do i…
yes lily pad
fine... ig since it’s almost 2 and I’m waking up around 6..
night night lily pad..
night…. you should go to sleep too

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 06:52
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 06:51
Lily Young wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 06:50
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 06:46
Lily Young wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 06:45

do i…
yes lily pad
fine... ig since it’s almost 2 and I’m waking up around 6..
night night lily pad..
night…. you should go to sleep too
soon!

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 06:53
Lily Young wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 06:52
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 06:51
Lily Young wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 06:50
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 06:46

yes lily pad
fine... ig since it’s almost 2 and I’m waking up around 6..
night night lily pad..
night…. you should go to sleep too
soon!
SLEEP or I’ll be back..

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 06:53
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 06:53
Lily Young wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 06:52
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 06:51
Lily Young wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 06:50

fine... ig since it’s almost 2 and I’m waking up around 6..
night night lily pad..
night…. you should go to sleep too
soon!
SLEEP or I’ll be back..
i will within the next hour or so

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 06:54
Lily Young wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 06:53
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 06:53
Lily Young wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 06:52
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 06:51

night night lily pad..
night…. you should go to sleep too
soon!
SLEEP or I’ll be back..
i will within the next hour or so
ok… byee

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 06:55
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 06:54
Lily Young wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 06:53
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 06:53
Lily Young wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 06:52

night…. you should go to sleep too
soon!
SLEEP or I’ll be back..
i will within the next hour or so
ok… byee
nighty night lily pad!!

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyoooo hoomans

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 07:41 Heyoooo hoomans
hii

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Not a human just a bunny boi :3
Image posted by the member

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 07:42
Briar Anderson wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 07:41 Heyoooo hoomans
hii
Hi! Hru?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe