Let's Chat!
Hullo hullo
Oo have fun with that Lex!
Oo have fun with that Lex!
Let's Chat!
LOTUS!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Just got back from picking blackberries with my sister’s cat!
Managed to double what I had to start, so I’m one step closer to making a pie!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:06 Just got back from picking blackberries with my sister’s cat!Managed to double what I had to start, so I’m one step closer to making a pie!
you picked blackberries with a cat ??i hope you had tons of fun!
Let's Chat!
HULLO LEX!! hruuu!
Also someone tell me why it's so hard to find star shaped jewelry for a helix piercing
Let's Chat!
Yeah!Brookline Quinn wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:07Avery Gray wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:06 Just got back from picking blackberries with my sister’s cat!Managed to double what I had to start, so I’m one step closer to making a pie!
you picked blackberries with a cat ??i hope you had tons of fun!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
That sounds so fun, does the kitty have a name? Ticks are the worst tho….Avery Gray wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:12Yeah!Brookline Quinn wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:07Avery Gray wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:06 Just got back from picking blackberries with my sister’s cat!Managed to double what I had to start, so I’m one step closer to making a pie!
you picked blackberries with a cat ??i hope you had tons of fun!
he wanted to come with me for a drive to get them (live on a private driveway), so I put him in a carrier and took him with me to get the blackberries. It was a lot of fun! Though the ticks were annoying. . .
![]()
Emma van Elst
Let's Chat!
aweeeee thats so cute!!Avery Gray wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:12Yeah!Brookline Quinn wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:07Avery Gray wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:06 Just got back from picking blackberries with my sister’s cat!Managed to double what I had to start, so I’m one step closer to making a pie!
you picked blackberries with a cat ??i hope you had tons of fun!
he wanted to come with me for a drive to get them (live on a private driveway), so I put him in a carrier and took him with me to get the blackberries. It was a lot of fun! Though the ticks were annoying. . .
![]()
Let's Chat!
Listening to music while making the bracelets and checking over how my order for my Angel Dust is looking since my grandma somehow let me get itLotus Lively wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:11HULLO LEX!! hruuu!
Also someone tell me why it's so hard to find star shaped jewelry for a helix piercing
Wbu
Also, legit, that is so real, all you can ever find is like, regular piercings, hoops, and anything else trending other compared to helix piercings
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Heyooo I'm backk
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.