OOC Let's Chat!

Hullo hullo
Oo have fun with that Lex!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:52 Hullo hullo
Oo have fun with that Lex!
LOTUS!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Just got back from picking blackberries with my sister’s cat! :grin: Managed to double what I had to start, so I’m one step closer to making a pie!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:06 Just got back from picking blackberries with my sister’s cat! :grin: Managed to double what I had to start, so I’m one step closer to making a pie!
you picked blackberries with a cat ?? :wow: i hope you had tons of fun!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:53
Lotus Lively wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:52 Hullo hullo
Oo have fun with that Lex!
LOTUS!
HULLO LEX!! hruuu!


Also someone tell me why it's so hard to find star shaped jewelry for a helix piercing

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:07
Avery Gray wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:06 Just got back from picking blackberries with my sister’s cat! :grin: Managed to double what I had to start, so I’m one step closer to making a pie!
you picked blackberries with a cat ?? :wow: i hope you had tons of fun!
Yeah! :lol: he wanted to come with me for a drive to get them (live on a private driveway), so I put him in a carrier and took him with me to get the blackberries. It was a lot of fun! Though the ticks were annoying. . . =_=

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:12
Brookline Quinn wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:07
Avery Gray wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:06 Just got back from picking blackberries with my sister’s cat! :grin: Managed to double what I had to start, so I’m one step closer to making a pie!
you picked blackberries with a cat ?? :wow: i hope you had tons of fun!
Yeah! :lol: he wanted to come with me for a drive to get them (live on a private driveway), so I put him in a carrier and took him with me to get the blackberries. It was a lot of fun! Though the ticks were annoying. . . =_=
That sounds so fun, does the kitty have a name? Ticks are the worst tho….

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:12
Brookline Quinn wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:07
Avery Gray wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:06 Just got back from picking blackberries with my sister’s cat! :grin: Managed to double what I had to start, so I’m one step closer to making a pie!
you picked blackberries with a cat ?? :wow: i hope you had tons of fun!
Yeah! :lol: he wanted to come with me for a drive to get them (live on a private driveway), so I put him in a carrier and took him with me to get the blackberries. It was a lot of fun! Though the ticks were annoying. . . =_=
aweeeee thats so cute!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:11
Lex Kervick wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:53
Lotus Lively wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:52 Hullo hullo
Oo have fun with that Lex!
LOTUS!
HULLO LEX!! hruuu!


Also someone tell me why it's so hard to find star shaped jewelry for a helix piercing
Listening to music while making the bracelets and checking over how my order for my Angel Dust is looking since my grandma somehow let me get it
Wbu
Also, legit, that is so real, all you can ever find is like, regular piercings, hoops, and anything else trending other compared to helix piercings

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyooo I'm backk :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.