Let's Chat!
Good luckKaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:05Hi Lily! I'm alright, trying to get a few things done. Keyword being trying. lol. We shall see how well I accomplish that. XD How are you?
I’m okay, found out some bad news today
Let's Chat!
your vacation isn't months long..Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:07It's summer where I am as well, my vacations got over yesterday......Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:06i'm so happy it's summer where i am you dont even understandEmma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:04STAWPPPPPPP NOOOOOLena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:04thats so weird... BUT HAPPY 67 DAY GUYS!!!Emma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:03
yeah schools in some countries go till june like mine it suckkkks
@ Brookline Quinn yeah I will
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Let's Chat!
One month from may to juneLena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:10your vacation isn't months long..Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:07It's summer where I am as well, my vacations got over yesterday......Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:06i'm so happy it's summer where i am you dont even understand
@ Brookline Quinn yeah I will
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
STUDY FOR YOUR FINALKS GRRRREmma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:07genuinely counting down till i start breakLena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:06i'm so happy it's summer where i am you dont even understandEmma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:04STAWPPPPPPP NOOOOOLena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:04thats so weird... BUT HAPPY 67 DAY GUYS!!!Emma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:03
yeah schools in some countries go till june like mine it suckkkks
i literally have finals next week i should be studying for but wtvrrrr
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Emma van Elst
Let's Chat!
NOOO I DONT WANNAAAA : ((((Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:10STUDY FOR YOUR FINALKS GRRRREmma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:07genuinely counting down till i start breakLena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:06i'm so happy it's summer where i am you dont even understand
i literally have finals next week i should be studying for but wtvrrrr
Let's Chat!
ohh here it's typically end of may-mid augustLily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:10One month from may to juneLena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:10your vacation isn't months long..Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:07It's summer where I am as well, my vacations got over yesterday......
@ Brookline Quinn yeah I will
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Let's Chat!
STUDDDYYYYYY, PLSSSSEmma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:11NOOO I DONT WANNAAAA : ((((Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:10STUDY FOR YOUR FINALKS GRRRREmma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:07genuinely counting down till i start break
i literally have finals next week i should be studying for but wtvrrrr
Let's Chat!
DO IT OR ELSEEEmma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:11NOOO I DONT WANNAAAA : ((((Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:10STUDY FOR YOUR FINALKS GRRRREmma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:07genuinely counting down till i start break
i literally have finals next week i should be studying for but wtvrrrr
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Let's Chat!
Eeep! I hope everything's alright!Lily Young wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:10Good luckKaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:05Hi Lily! I'm alright, trying to get a few things done. Keyword being trying. lol. We shall see how well I accomplish that. XD How are you?![]()
I’m okay, found out some bad news todaybut my bf got back from a two week trip and I got to see him again today so that was good!
Emma van Elst
Let's Chat!
WHAT IF I LIKE MULTITASK ........Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:12DO IT OR ELSEEEmma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:11NOOO I DONT WANNAAAA : ((((Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:10STUDY FOR YOUR FINALKS GRRRREmma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:07genuinely counting down till i start break
i literally have finals next week i should be studying for but wtvrrrr![]()