OOC Let's Chat!

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:05
Lily Young wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:04
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:03 Hiya! <3
Hey Kaitlyn! How are you?
Hi Lily! I'm alright, trying to get a few things done. Keyword being trying. lol. We shall see how well I accomplish that. XD How are you?
Good luck <3
I’m okay, found out some bad news today :ermm: but my bf got back from a two week trip and I got to see him again today so that was good!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:07
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:06
Emma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:04
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:04
Emma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:03
yeah schools in some countries go till june like mine it suckkkks
thats so weird... BUT HAPPY 67 DAY GUYS!!!
STAWPPPPPPP NOOOOO
i'm so happy it's summer where i am you dont even understand
It's summer where I am as well, my vacations got over yesterday......

@ Brookline Quinn yeah I will
your vacation isn't months long..

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:07
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:06
Emma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:04
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:04

thats so weird... BUT HAPPY 67 DAY GUYS!!!
STAWPPPPPPP NOOOOO
i'm so happy it's summer where i am you dont even understand
It's summer where I am as well, my vacations got over yesterday......

@ Brookline Quinn yeah I will
your vacation isn't months long..
One month from may to june

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Emma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:07
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:06
Emma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:04
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:04
Emma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:03
yeah schools in some countries go till june like mine it suckkkks
thats so weird... BUT HAPPY 67 DAY GUYS!!!
STAWPPPPPPP NOOOOO
i'm so happy it's summer where i am you dont even understand
genuinely counting down till i start break
i literally have finals next week i should be studying for but wtvrrrr
STUDY FOR YOUR FINALKS GRRRR

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:10
Emma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:07
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:06
Emma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:04
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:04

thats so weird... BUT HAPPY 67 DAY GUYS!!!
STAWPPPPPPP NOOOOO
i'm so happy it's summer where i am you dont even understand
genuinely counting down till i start break
i literally have finals next week i should be studying for but wtvrrrr
STUDY FOR YOUR FINALKS GRRRR
NOOO I DONT WANNAAAA : ((((

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:10
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:07
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:06
Emma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:04
STAWPPPPPPP NOOOOO
i'm so happy it's summer where i am you dont even understand
It's summer where I am as well, my vacations got over yesterday......

@ Brookline Quinn yeah I will
your vacation isn't months long..
One month from may to june
ohh here it's typically end of may-mid august

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Emma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:11
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:10
Emma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:07
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:06
Emma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:04
STAWPPPPPPP NOOOOO
i'm so happy it's summer where i am you dont even understand
genuinely counting down till i start break
i literally have finals next week i should be studying for but wtvrrrr
STUDY FOR YOUR FINALKS GRRRR
NOOO I DONT WANNAAAA : ((((
STUDDDYYYYYY, PLSSSS

OOC Let's Chat!
Emma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:11
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:10
Emma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:07
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:06
Emma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:04
STAWPPPPPPP NOOOOO
i'm so happy it's summer where i am you dont even understand
genuinely counting down till i start break
i literally have finals next week i should be studying for but wtvrrrr
STUDY FOR YOUR FINALKS GRRRR
NOOO I DONT WANNAAAA : ((((
DO IT OR ELSEE :whip:

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:10
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:05
Lily Young wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:04
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:03 Hiya! <3
Hey Kaitlyn! How are you?
Hi Lily! I'm alright, trying to get a few things done. Keyword being trying. lol. We shall see how well I accomplish that. XD How are you?
Good luck <3
I’m okay, found out some bad news today :ermm: but my bf got back from a two week trip and I got to see him again today so that was good!
Eeep! I hope everything's alright! <3 I'm glad to hear that you saw your bf today.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:12
Emma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:11
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:10
Emma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:07
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:06
i'm so happy it's summer where i am you dont even understand
genuinely counting down till i start break
i literally have finals next week i should be studying for but wtvrrrr
STUDY FOR YOUR FINALKS GRRRR
NOOO I DONT WANNAAAA : ((((
DO IT OR ELSEE :whip:
WHAT IF I LIKE MULTITASK ........