Emma van Elst
Let's Chat!
yeah schools in some countries go till june like mine it suckkkksLena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:02school? in june..?Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:00Can't... Need to get ready for school![]()
![]()
![]()
Let's Chat!
thats so weird... BUT HAPPY 67 DAY GUYS!!!Emma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:03yeah schools in some countries go till june like mine it suckkkksLena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:02school? in june..?Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:00Can't... Need to get ready for school![]()
![]()
![]()
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Let's Chat!
Hey Kaitlyn! How are you?
Emma van Elst
Let's Chat!
STAWPPPPPPP NOOOOOLena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:04thats so weird... BUT HAPPY 67 DAY GUYS!!!Emma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:03yeah schools in some countries go till june like mine it suckkkksLena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:02school? in june..?
Let's Chat!
Hi Lena! How have you been?
Hi Lily! I'm alright, trying to get a few things done. Keyword being trying. lol. We shall see how well I accomplish that. XD How are you?
Let's Chat!
i'm so happy it's summer where i am you dont even understandEmma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:04STAWPPPPPPP NOOOOOLena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:04thats so weird... BUT HAPPY 67 DAY GUYS!!!Emma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:03yeah schools in some countries go till june like mine it suckkkks
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:05Hi Lena! How have you been?
Hi Lily! I'm alright, trying to get a few things done. Keyword being trying. lol. We shall see how well I accomplish that. XD How are you?
I am good! how are ya?
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Let's Chat!
It's summer where I am as well, my vacations got over yesterday......Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:06i'm so happy it's summer where i am you dont even understandEmma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:04STAWPPPPPPP NOOOOOLena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:04thats so weird... BUT HAPPY 67 DAY GUYS!!!Emma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:03yeah schools in some countries go till june like mine it suckkkks
@ Brookline Quinn yeah I will
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Emma van Elst
Let's Chat!
genuinely counting down till i start breakLena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:06i'm so happy it's summer where i am you dont even understandEmma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:04STAWPPPPPPP NOOOOOLena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:04thats so weird... BUT HAPPY 67 DAY GUYS!!!Emma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:03yeah schools in some countries go till june like mine it suckkkks
i literally have finals next week i should be studying for but wtvrrrr
Let's Chat!
I'm glad to hear it! I'm alright, trying to finish a few things. XDLena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:06Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:05Hi Lena! How have you been?
Hi Lily! I'm alright, trying to get a few things done. Keyword being trying. lol. We shall see how well I accomplish that. XD How are you?
I am good! how are ya?