Let's Chat!
Good! You?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
good as well~Avery Gray wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 15:41Good! You?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
So? I can still have popcorn UnU
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
point....Lex Kervick wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 15:56So? I can still have popcorn UnU
![]()
gimme some too *snatches without a word*
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
NAUR! *Tackles and snatches back, even if it gets crumbled from tackling-*Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 15:56point....Lex Kervick wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 15:56So? I can still have popcorn UnU
![]()
gimme some too *snatches without a word*
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
I wish i could say something but I really can't afford more trouble in my life. i have 3 years left till i graduate. I really don't want any of these things affect my character certificate in any wayLily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 18:03Dang gurl, you got a lot of patience of you do all of that without saying anything to them....Marcella di Angelo wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 18:00 RANT: Oh god, I have so much to rant about these days. SO 2 months ago I joined the choir performance for my school's 150th event, and later on, after a month, I joined the band permanently. My choir teacher came up to me 2 or 3 weeks ago and told me that I'd be a leader of one of the choir groups, And i thought it was just singing. BUT THERE'S DANCING TOO, AND I DON'T WANT TO DANCE!!! And since I'm one of the leaders, I'm expected to learn the choreography, but the choreography is just schist. And we have choir practices every weekday from 6:30 AM to 8:30 AM, but we also have band practices every weekday fromm 6 AM to 9 AM. AND I JUST WANT TO GO TO BAND, NOT TO CHOIR!! Plus, on the weekends we have choir practices from 2:30 to 5 and band practices from either 4 PM to 6 PM or 3:30 PM to 5:30/6 PM. And I had told my band teacher I'd join in with the team at 5. And THE WORST THING IS THE TEACHER FOR CHOIR DOESN'T EVEN END THE PRATICE ON TIME. And I'm so stressed, and it's extremely difficult juggling all these events and having to study on top of all that. And the other thing is, the in-charge teacher for choir is also the one who is in charge of our school's poetic drama events and the Shakespearean club. So I can't build a grudge with her.
Let's Chat!
*accios some*Lex Kervick wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 15:57NAUR! *Tackles and snatches back, even if it gets crumbled from tackling-*Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 15:56point....Lex Kervick wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 15:56So? I can still have popcorn UnU
![]()
gimme some too *snatches without a word*
@Marcella di Angelo thats a good point....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Morning!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
morning~
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |