OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 15:38
Avery Gray wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 15:37
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 14:53
Avery Gray wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 14:52 Morning!
morning av~

Lils! :wow:
hru??!
Good! You?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 15:41
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 15:38
Avery Gray wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 15:37
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 14:53
Avery Gray wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 14:52 Morning!
morning av~

Lils! :wow:
hru??!
Good! You?
good as well~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 15:39
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 15:39🍿
There isn't any drama going on rn
So? I can still have popcorn UnU
🍿

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 15:56
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 15:39
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 15:39🍿
There isn't any drama going on rn
So? I can still have popcorn UnU
🍿
point....
gimme some too *snatches without a word*

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 15:56
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 15:56
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 15:39
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 15:39🍿
There isn't any drama going on rn
So? I can still have popcorn UnU
🍿
point....
gimme some too *snatches without a word*
NAUR! *Tackles and snatches back, even if it gets crumbled from tackling-*

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 18:03
Marcella di Angelo wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 18:00 RANT: Oh god, I have so much to rant about these days. SO 2 months ago I joined the choir performance for my school's 150th event, and later on, after a month, I joined the band permanently. My choir teacher came up to me 2 or 3 weeks ago and told me that I'd be a leader of one of the choir groups, And i thought it was just singing. BUT THERE'S DANCING TOO, AND I DON'T WANT TO DANCE!!! And since I'm one of the leaders, I'm expected to learn the choreography, but the choreography is just schist. And we have choir practices every weekday from 6:30 AM to 8:30 AM, but we also have band practices every weekday fromm 6 AM to 9 AM. AND I JUST WANT TO GO TO BAND, NOT TO CHOIR!! Plus, on the weekends we have choir practices from 2:30 to 5 and band practices from either 4 PM to 6 PM or 3:30 PM to 5:30/6 PM. And I had told my band teacher I'd join in with the team at 5. And THE WORST THING IS THE TEACHER FOR CHOIR DOESN'T EVEN END THE PRATICE ON TIME. And I'm so stressed, and it's extremely difficult juggling all these events and having to study on top of all that. And the other thing is, the in-charge teacher for choir is also the one who is in charge of our school's poetic drama events and the Shakespearean club. So I can't build a grudge with her.
Dang gurl, you got a lot of patience of you do all of that without saying anything to them....
I wish i could say something but I really can't afford more trouble in my life. i have 3 years left till i graduate. I really don't want any of these things affect my character certificate in any way

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 15:57
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 15:56
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 15:56
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 15:39
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 15:39🍿
There isn't any drama going on rn
So? I can still have popcorn UnU
🍿
point....
gimme some too *snatches without a word*
NAUR! *Tackles and snatches back, even if it gets crumbled from tackling-*
*accios some*

@Marcella di Angelo thats a good point....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
morning!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 16:03 morning!
morning~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9