Let's Chat!
heyy~ hru?
its good ig, very hot.... wbu?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hey Lily! I'm good, catching up on replies!! How are you doing?
The sun is shining and I think it's about 21 outside.
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | I have a father, but I never had a dad. |
Let's Chat!
same....Salim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:19Hey Lily! I'm good, catching up on replies!! How are you doing?
The sun is shining and I think it's about 21 outside.
srsly? so low?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
21 is warm, that's basically summer here.Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:20same....Salim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:19Hey Lily! I'm good, catching up on replies!! How are you doing?
The sun is shining and I think it's about 21 outside.
srsly? so low?
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | I have a father, but I never had a dad. |
Let's Chat!
It was boiling hot earlier today but now its storming
Let's Chat!
huh?? our lowest is like, 25Salim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:2121 is warm, that's basically summer here.Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:20same....Salim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:19Hey Lily! I'm good, catching up on replies!! How are you doing?
The sun is shining and I think it's about 21 outside.
srsly? so low?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
morning !!
Let's Chat!
I wouldn't survive, that's so warm!! Out lowest is maybe -10 in the winterLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:22huh?? our lowest is like, 25Salim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:2121 is warm, that's basically summer here.Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:20same....Salim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:19Hey Lily! I'm good, catching up on replies!! How are you doing?
The sun is shining and I think it's about 21 outside.
srsly? so low?
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | I have a father, but I never had a dad. |
Let's Chat!
does it snow?Salim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:24I wouldn't survive, that's so warm!! Out lowest is maybe -10 in the winterLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:22huh?? our lowest is like, 25Salim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:2121 is warm, that's basically summer here.Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:20same....Salim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:19
Hey Lily! I'm good, catching up on replies!! How are you doing?
The sun is shining and I think it's about 21 outside.
srsly? so low?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Another rainy day. The norm down here
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone