OOC Let's Chat!

Salim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:17 How's the weather everyone?
heyy~ hru?
its good ig, very hot.... wbu?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:18
Salim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:17 How's the weather everyone?
heyy~ hru?
its good ig, very hot.... wbu?
Hey Lily! I'm good, catching up on replies!! How are you doing?
The sun is shining and I think it's about 21 outside.

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
I have a father, but I never had a dad.

OOC Let's Chat!
Salim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:19
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:18
Salim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:17 How's the weather everyone?
heyy~ hru?
its good ig, very hot.... wbu?
Hey Lily! I'm good, catching up on replies!! How are you doing?
The sun is shining and I think it's about 21 outside.
same....
srsly? so low?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:20
Salim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:19
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:18
Salim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:17 How's the weather everyone?
heyy~ hru?
its good ig, very hot.... wbu?
Hey Lily! I'm good, catching up on replies!! How are you doing?
The sun is shining and I think it's about 21 outside.
same....
srsly? so low?
21 is warm, that's basically summer here.

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
I have a father, but I never had a dad.

OOC Let's Chat!
Salim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:17 How's the weather everyone?
It was boiling hot earlier today but now its storming

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
𝙲𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎

OOC Let's Chat!
Salim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:21
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:20
Salim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:19
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:18
Salim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:17 How's the weather everyone?
heyy~ hru?
its good ig, very hot.... wbu?
Hey Lily! I'm good, catching up on replies!! How are you doing?
The sun is shining and I think it's about 21 outside.
same....
srsly? so low?
21 is warm, that's basically summer here.
huh?? our lowest is like, 25

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
morning !!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:22
Salim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:21
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:20
Salim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:19
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:18

heyy~ hru?
its good ig, very hot.... wbu?
Hey Lily! I'm good, catching up on replies!! How are you doing?
The sun is shining and I think it's about 21 outside.
same....
srsly? so low?
21 is warm, that's basically summer here.
huh?? our lowest is like, 25
I wouldn't survive, that's so warm!! Out lowest is maybe -10 in the winter

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
I have a father, but I never had a dad.

OOC Let's Chat!
Salim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:24
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:22
Salim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:21
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:20
Salim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:19

Hey Lily! I'm good, catching up on replies!! How are you doing?
The sun is shining and I think it's about 21 outside.
same....
srsly? so low?
21 is warm, that's basically summer here.
huh?? our lowest is like, 25
I wouldn't survive, that's so warm!! Out lowest is maybe -10 in the winter
does it snow?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Another rainy day. The norm down here :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone