Let's Chat!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Sure that will be fun. Just message me or something when you do.Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 20:24Okay ig...I haven't been able to move forward.....River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 20:22How's your rp going. I've been thinking about doing one just don't know what for.Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 20:16I have to agree here.... I mean, who in their right mind would do that?River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 20:16No they are moronsLily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 20:14
oh, my goodness.... srsly?? are your hospital people alright in their heads??
well, she is fine, thats what matters
Well, if you want, we can do one, maybe after a day or two when the other RPs are done ig
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
Sure~River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 20:29Sure that will be fun. Just message me or something when you do.Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 20:24Okay ig...I haven't been able to move forward.....River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 20:22How's your rp going. I've been thinking about doing one just don't know what for.Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 20:16I have to agree here.... I mean, who in their right mind would do that?
Well, if you want, we can do one, maybe after a day or two when the other RPs are done ig
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Right thanks! I did it right!Rigel McCoire wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 20:12*rolls eyes*Emiline Hunter wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:53*pokes* hiya Colin! Do you know if Rigel is around anywhere?Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:03*sighs*
I recently got my astronomy priological learner... and im not sure if i put it in right![]()
Colin! Stop blushing all over the place!
For prodigal learner, all you have to do is write you character name and prodigal learner!
Let's Chat!
To group up and allow families to take their seats. plus to ensure all students graduating are there and see who isn't.Denise Yarbrough wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 20:02I think I had a 5th grade graduation but it was just kiddy walk. I have to leave in thirty minutes and I don't why we have to be there an hour and a half early before the ceremony starts.Remy Break wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 11:14I was nervous when I was graduating high school too. More so nervous because I was moving on and I would no longer have the very days I greatly cherished at the school- no more theater, no more clubs, no more classes, no more lunch period where I hid in the forum and played games with another class. But I remember the feeling of being so.. emotional when I walked to the stage (to be clear, I did have a seat but choir was told to walk to the stage) and I stood alongside my crush and we sang Homeward Bound, our last project from the school. Even looking back, homeward bound was so sad. It's meant to be good and whatever but it makes me feel bittersweet.Denise Yarbrough wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:36 Hello everyone!
Idk why but I'm so nervous about tomorrow that I'm actually having a stomachache for some reasonI'M GRADUATING HIGH SCHOOL
![]()
My community college graduation was okay. No choir or anything. We listened to some guy who cooked for a commencement speech or whatever they called those things. Then we had our names called up with our major. I didn't actually want to walk the stage because I hate how the graduation gowns make me feel like a blimp. But I did, I was nervous for that one because I didn't know how it would go. We didn't have a rehearsal or anything.
(I'm not counting 5th grade graduation even if it was the only graduation ceremony I had from the school for the deaf since I mainstreamed, and I'm not counting the one that I will have for this bachelors.)![]()
At least that was why for us. Also why we had 30 minutes before doors opened for theater and 30 minutes after it opened before the show started- all to do mic checks and to ensure sets are established. It's just a matter of preparation.
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
REMY!!!
Let's Chat!
BREAK!!!
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Hruuu!
Let's Chat!
Has anyone read the book Westerly before??
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |