Let's Chat!
Why, what happened?River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:26Bad day. What rp are you doing. I haven't done one in a while. I'm trying to see if lav wants to continue ours or not.Ethan Lee wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:25Good day tho?River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:24Had a long day about to pass out
Am a bit tired as well...
One in my dorm.... Well from Lily's acc.....
Hope you do, it was cute!!
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Let's Chat!
I do to. But she won't reply to me, I'm about to box her.Ethan Lee wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:28Why, what happened?River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:26Bad day. What rp are you doing. I haven't done one in a while. I'm trying to see if lav wants to continue ours or not.Ethan Lee wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:25Good day tho?
Am a bit tired as well...
One in my dorm.... Well from Lily's acc.....
Hope you do, it was cute!!
My grandma had to go to the er
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
Oh well, ig she must be taking a break rn.....River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:29I do to. But she won't reply to me, I'm about to box her.Ethan Lee wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:28Why, what happened?River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:26Bad day. What rp are you doing. I haven't done one in a while. I'm trying to see if lav wants to continue ours or not.
One in my dorm.... Well from Lily's acc.....
Hope you do, it was cute!!
My grandma had to go to the er
What happened to her??
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Let's Chat!
She went to a doctor's appointment, and they found a blood clot in her leg like the knee pit part. And they were trying to move her to another hospital to do it at. I live in a small town and this hospital is literally stank as. They put her in around 6pm and she's just now getting ready to leave at 7 am. They held her in the er that longEthan Lee wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:31Oh well, ig she must be taking a break rn.....River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:29I do to. But she won't reply to me, I'm about to box her.Ethan Lee wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:28Why, what happened?River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:26Bad day. What rp are you doing. I haven't done one in a while. I'm trying to see if lav wants to continue ours or not.
One in my dorm.... Well from Lily's acc.....
Hope you do, it was cute!!
My grandma had to go to the er
What happened to her??
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
oh my.... is she alright??River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:33She went to a doctor's appointment, and they found a blood clot in her leg like the knee pit part. And they were trying to move her to another hospital to do it at. I live in a small town and this hospital is literally stank as. They put her in around 6pm and she's just now getting ready to leave at 7 am. They held her in the er that longEthan Lee wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:31Oh well, ig she must be taking a break rn.....River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:29I do to. But she won't reply to me, I'm about to box her.Ethan Lee wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:28Why, what happened?River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:26
Bad day. What rp are you doing. I haven't done one in a while. I'm trying to see if lav wants to continue ours or not.
One in my dorm.... Well from Lily's acc.....
Hope you do, it was cute!!
My grandma had to go to the er
What happened to her??
it shouldnt take that long....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Yeah she's just mad cause she wasn't able to sleep the entire time. I had to drive an hour away to her place to pack a bag for her and find all her medicine she needs. Then drive an hour back. I stayed for a few hours until her friends showed up.Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:34oh my.... is she alright??River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:33She went to a doctor's appointment, and they found a blood clot in her leg like the knee pit part. And they were trying to move her to another hospital to do it at. I live in a small town and this hospital is literally stank as. They put her in around 6pm and she's just now getting ready to leave at 7 am. They held her in the er that longEthan Lee wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:31Oh well, ig she must be taking a break rn.....River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:29I do to. But she won't reply to me, I'm about to box her.Ethan Lee wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:28
Why, what happened?
One in my dorm.... Well from Lily's acc.....
Hope you do, it was cute!!
My grandma had to go to the er
What happened to her??
it shouldnt take that long....
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
that honestly sounds like a wate of time....River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:36Yeah she's just mad cause she wasn't able to sleep the entire time. I had to drive an hour away to her place to pack a bag for her and find all her medicine she needs. Then drive an hour back. I stayed for a few hours until her friends showed up.Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:34oh my.... is she alright??River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:33She went to a doctor's appointment, and they found a blood clot in her leg like the knee pit part. And they were trying to move her to another hospital to do it at. I live in a small town and this hospital is literally stank as. They put her in around 6pm and she's just now getting ready to leave at 7 am. They held her in the er that longEthan Lee wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:31Oh well, ig she must be taking a break rn.....River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:29
I do to. But she won't reply to me, I'm about to box her.
My grandma had to go to the er
What happened to her??
it shouldnt take that long....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
The messed up thing is. She could have drove to the hospital they picked faster then they chose. It takes about 6 hours to get to that hospital.Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:37that honestly sounds like a wate of time....River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:36Yeah she's just mad cause she wasn't able to sleep the entire time. I had to drive an hour away to her place to pack a bag for her and find all her medicine she needs. Then drive an hour back. I stayed for a few hours until her friends showed up.Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:34oh my.... is she alright??River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:33She went to a doctor's appointment, and they found a blood clot in her leg like the knee pit part. And they were trying to move her to another hospital to do it at. I live in a small town and this hospital is literally stank as. They put her in around 6pm and she's just now getting ready to leave at 7 am. They held her in the er that longEthan Lee wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:31
Oh well, ig she must be taking a break rn.....
What happened to her??
it shouldnt take that long....
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
are you serious rn? 6 hours?River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:39The messed up thing is. She could have drove to the hospital they picked faster then they chose. It takes about 6 hours to get to that hospital.Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:37that honestly sounds like a wate of time....River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:36Yeah she's just mad cause she wasn't able to sleep the entire time. I had to drive an hour away to her place to pack a bag for her and find all her medicine she needs. Then drive an hour back. I stayed for a few hours until her friends showed up.Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:34oh my.... is she alright??River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:33
She went to a doctor's appointment, and they found a blood clot in her leg like the knee pit part. And they were trying to move her to another hospital to do it at. I live in a small town and this hospital is literally stank as. They put her in around 6pm and she's just now getting ready to leave at 7 am. They held her in the er that long
it shouldnt take that long....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Yes, i live in a small town, in the middle of the desert. About 5k people. Our main attraction and biggest building is a WalmartLily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:39are you serious rn? 6 hours?River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:39The messed up thing is. She could have drove to the hospital they picked faster then they chose. It takes about 6 hours to get to that hospital.Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:37that honestly sounds like a wate of time....River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:36Yeah she's just mad cause she wasn't able to sleep the entire time. I had to drive an hour away to her place to pack a bag for her and find all her medicine she needs. Then drive an hour back. I stayed for a few hours until her friends showed up.
Loner Mudblood