OOC Let's Chat!

River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:26
Ethan Lee wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:25
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:24
Ethan Lee wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:23
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:23

What's up
Am good, writing a RP... Wbu?
Had a long day about to pass out
Good day tho?
Am a bit tired as well...
Bad day. What rp are you doing. I haven't done one in a while. I'm trying to see if lav wants to continue ours or not.
Why, what happened?
One in my dorm.... Well from Lily's acc.....
Hope you do, it was cute!!

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
Ethan Lee wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:28
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:26
Ethan Lee wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:25
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:24
Ethan Lee wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:23

Am good, writing a RP... Wbu?
Had a long day about to pass out
Good day tho?
Am a bit tired as well...
Bad day. What rp are you doing. I haven't done one in a while. I'm trying to see if lav wants to continue ours or not.
Why, what happened?
One in my dorm.... Well from Lily's acc.....
Hope you do, it was cute!!
I do to. But she won't reply to me, I'm about to box her.
My grandma had to go to the er

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:29
Ethan Lee wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:28
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:26
Ethan Lee wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:25
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:24

Had a long day about to pass out
Good day tho?
Am a bit tired as well...
Bad day. What rp are you doing. I haven't done one in a while. I'm trying to see if lav wants to continue ours or not.
Why, what happened?
One in my dorm.... Well from Lily's acc.....
Hope you do, it was cute!!
I do to. But she won't reply to me, I'm about to box her.
My grandma had to go to the er
Oh well, ig she must be taking a break rn.....

What happened to her??

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
Ethan Lee wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:31
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:29
Ethan Lee wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:28
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:26
Ethan Lee wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:25

Good day tho?
Am a bit tired as well...
Bad day. What rp are you doing. I haven't done one in a while. I'm trying to see if lav wants to continue ours or not.
Why, what happened?
One in my dorm.... Well from Lily's acc.....
Hope you do, it was cute!!
I do to. But she won't reply to me, I'm about to box her.
My grandma had to go to the er
Oh well, ig she must be taking a break rn.....

What happened to her??
She went to a doctor's appointment, and they found a blood clot in her leg like the knee pit part. And they were trying to move her to another hospital to do it at. I live in a small town and this hospital is literally stank as. They put her in around 6pm and she's just now getting ready to leave at 7 am. They held her in the er that long

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:33
Ethan Lee wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:31
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:29
Ethan Lee wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:28
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:26

Bad day. What rp are you doing. I haven't done one in a while. I'm trying to see if lav wants to continue ours or not.
Why, what happened?
One in my dorm.... Well from Lily's acc.....
Hope you do, it was cute!!
I do to. But she won't reply to me, I'm about to box her.
My grandma had to go to the er
Oh well, ig she must be taking a break rn.....

What happened to her??
She went to a doctor's appointment, and they found a blood clot in her leg like the knee pit part. And they were trying to move her to another hospital to do it at. I live in a small town and this hospital is literally stank as. They put her in around 6pm and she's just now getting ready to leave at 7 am. They held her in the er that long
oh my.... is she alright??
it shouldnt take that long....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:34
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:33
Ethan Lee wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:31
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:29
Ethan Lee wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:28

Why, what happened?
One in my dorm.... Well from Lily's acc.....
Hope you do, it was cute!!
I do to. But she won't reply to me, I'm about to box her.
My grandma had to go to the er
Oh well, ig she must be taking a break rn.....

What happened to her??
She went to a doctor's appointment, and they found a blood clot in her leg like the knee pit part. And they were trying to move her to another hospital to do it at. I live in a small town and this hospital is literally stank as. They put her in around 6pm and she's just now getting ready to leave at 7 am. They held her in the er that long
oh my.... is she alright??
it shouldnt take that long....
Yeah she's just mad cause she wasn't able to sleep the entire time. I had to drive an hour away to her place to pack a bag for her and find all her medicine she needs. Then drive an hour back. I stayed for a few hours until her friends showed up.

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:34
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:33
Ethan Lee wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:31
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:29

I do to. But she won't reply to me, I'm about to box her.
My grandma had to go to the er
Oh well, ig she must be taking a break rn.....

What happened to her??
She went to a doctor's appointment, and they found a blood clot in her leg like the knee pit part. And they were trying to move her to another hospital to do it at. I live in a small town and this hospital is literally stank as. They put her in around 6pm and she's just now getting ready to leave at 7 am. They held her in the er that long
oh my.... is she alright??
it shouldnt take that long....
Yeah she's just mad cause she wasn't able to sleep the entire time. I had to drive an hour away to her place to pack a bag for her and find all her medicine she needs. Then drive an hour back. I stayed for a few hours until her friends showed up.
that honestly sounds like a wate of time....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:37
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:34
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:33
Ethan Lee wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:31

Oh well, ig she must be taking a break rn.....

What happened to her??
She went to a doctor's appointment, and they found a blood clot in her leg like the knee pit part. And they were trying to move her to another hospital to do it at. I live in a small town and this hospital is literally stank as. They put her in around 6pm and she's just now getting ready to leave at 7 am. They held her in the er that long
oh my.... is she alright??
it shouldnt take that long....
Yeah she's just mad cause she wasn't able to sleep the entire time. I had to drive an hour away to her place to pack a bag for her and find all her medicine she needs. Then drive an hour back. I stayed for a few hours until her friends showed up.
that honestly sounds like a wate of time....
The messed up thing is. She could have drove to the hospital they picked faster then they chose. It takes about 6 hours to get to that hospital.

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:39
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:37
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:34
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:33

She went to a doctor's appointment, and they found a blood clot in her leg like the knee pit part. And they were trying to move her to another hospital to do it at. I live in a small town and this hospital is literally stank as. They put her in around 6pm and she's just now getting ready to leave at 7 am. They held her in the er that long
oh my.... is she alright??
it shouldnt take that long....
Yeah she's just mad cause she wasn't able to sleep the entire time. I had to drive an hour away to her place to pack a bag for her and find all her medicine she needs. Then drive an hour back. I stayed for a few hours until her friends showed up.
that honestly sounds like a wate of time....
The messed up thing is. She could have drove to the hospital they picked faster then they chose. It takes about 6 hours to get to that hospital.
are you serious rn? 6 hours?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:39
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:39
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:37
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:34

oh my.... is she alright??
it shouldnt take that long....
Yeah she's just mad cause she wasn't able to sleep the entire time. I had to drive an hour away to her place to pack a bag for her and find all her medicine she needs. Then drive an hour back. I stayed for a few hours until her friends showed up.
that honestly sounds like a wate of time....
The messed up thing is. She could have drove to the hospital they picked faster then they chose. It takes about 6 hours to get to that hospital.
are you serious rn? 6 hours?
Yes, i live in a small town, in the middle of the desert. About 5k people. Our main attraction and biggest building is a Walmart

Loner Mudblood